PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2011, 01:13 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

Battousaiix is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Need a G-Sensor/Rotation App?

Hey guys, I've recently flashed to Calkulin's TP2 Stripped 6.5 ROM. I love how fast it is and such but wanted to customize my windows mobile just a tad bit. I've been searching around and trying to find something that would rotate my screen when I'm trying to text in landscape. And cabs for an app that would help me? Thanks! Much appreciated!
Old 02-01-2011, 02:02 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battousaiix
Hey guys, I've recently flashed to Calkulin's TP2 Stripped 6.5 ROM. I love how fast it is and such but wanted to customize my windows mobile just a tad bit. I've been searching around and trying to find something that would rotate my screen when I'm trying to text in landscape. And cabs for an app that would help me? Thanks! Much appreciated!
It sounds like something was left out or is disabled there. The screen should change to landscape automatically.
Old 02-01-2011, 02:10 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Battousaiix is a n00b
Re: Need a G-Sensor/Rotation App?

Not quite sure, but it just never changes to landscape. It rarely does. I'm trying to find something to configure it but no luck yet!
Old 02-01-2011, 04:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Us Cellular

lioncat55 is keeping up the good worklioncat55 is keeping up the good work

i have a app that lets you remap the keybord and one thing i did was make it so when i double clicked the mute key on the back it fliped the screen is on my uSD card and i can upload it some time around 4-5 -8gmt if you can wait that long
Old 02-01-2011, 11:30 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Battousaiix is a n00b

I believe your talking about the rhodium controller thing, I'm definitely gonna try that out! So I'll get back to you on if it works or not! Thanks! :]
Old 02-01-2011, 01:06 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

BSB Tweaks is an app with TONS of tweaks.. its in NRG DInIk, atleast the Jul 17 one i use... start>tools>bsb tweaks>menu>rotation.... set what you want there..
Old 02-02-2011, 03:25 AM
Super genious in training
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)

Here is a program i love , it is very small but extremely powerful . it has the option to rotate the screen PER program . like you can customize how each program itself will rotate . and you can specify "default" rotation settings . its great . try this . i think it will help you . unless your g sensor isnt installed in the ROM .
Attached Files
File Type: cab changescreen_inst.cab (80.8 KB, 15 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2