PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2011, 11:30 PM
PPC Geek's writer
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy 4G
Carrier: tmobile

pixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to pixelpower
Kirby's Adventure Run

Ok welcome to kirbys run , with 2 types of kirbys. Collect the coin to fire your weapon , after you fire your weapon you need to collect another coin to fire again.

Start Game

Mouse click on the Kirby you want to play you have 2 choices.

Gray kirby gets fireball power when he collects coins.

Pink Kirby get sword power when he collects coins.

Collect coin to use power once collect another to use power again.

Controls

Kirby runs automatically.

lower left corner= jump
lower right corner= fire weapon.

The game gets faster as you progress.

Feel free to post this game if you like it to any site!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kirbys Run.jpg (17.1 KB, 65 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip kirby%20run.zip (1.14 MB, 24 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-31-2011, 12:56 AM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Pocket PC: Tin Can ^^)
Carrier: Verizon

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Re: Kirby's Adventure Run

Looks cool! Thank you for your post!!
Old 02-01-2011, 12:41 PM
PPC Geek's writer
Threadstarter

pixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIP

No problem glad you liked it!!
Old 02-08-2011, 04:24 PM
PPC Geek's writer
Threadstarter

Hey guys whats the highest score you got on the game!!
Old 02-08-2011, 07:49 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Carrier: Sprint

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

so how much does it cost you to for a license to the rights to use Kirbys image and name?? dont you have a Mario Jump game and Tiger Woods something or other too??

all those images and names even are someone else Product, licensed and tradmarked..

you havent got any flack for that yet??
Old 02-10-2011, 02:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Arrive

Aleki is keeping up the good workAleki is keeping up the good workAleki is keeping up the good work

+1, be careful about the licensing. although they'll most likely let it slip or ask you to pull the games, since you arent charging for them.
Old 02-21-2011, 11:09 PM
PPC Geek's writer
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
so how much does it cost you to for a license to the rights to use Kirbys image and name?? dont you have a Mario Jump game and Tiger Woods something or other too??

all those images and names even are someone else Product, licensed and tradmarked..

you havent got any flack for that yet??
No I havent becuase Iam not selling the game for 1 and 2 its like free advertising for those companies anyway. I cant for the life of me understand why people cant just play games and relax. Do you walk around your whole life judging everything you see? I left for 6-8 months thinking when I come back things will be different but they are still the same. Oh this needs to be this way ,ohhh violation jeez man did I take your property or something. Nintendo is a huge company and does not view me in any way competition thats why they dont care.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-21-2011, 11:14 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogelio rios View Post
No I havent becuase Iam not selling the game for 1 and 2 its like free advertising for those companies anyway. I cant for the life of me understand why people cant just play games and relax. Do you walk around your whole life judging everything you see? I left for 6-8 months thinking when I come back things will be different but they are still the same. Oh this needs to be this way ,ohhh violation jeez man did I take your property or something. Nintendo is a huge company and does not view me in any way competition thats why they dont care.
that a boy, im sure you got your but covered. great work
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-22-2011, 04:51 AM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

no license for redistribution of likeness/image/use of name = copyright infringement.. the name "Tiger Woods" alone is actually trademarked.. go make a ton of Tiger Woods tshirts and give them away all over the place... why not?? oh yeah, thatd be violation of copyright and trademark

no matter the size of the company either(which happens to be the most laughable and most common excuse, but nice try on that one).. were you not around when MS made Juicy take down a ROM?? MS= huge company Hacker sites(only place to find a JuicyROM) = no visible threat to MS... so see size has nothing to do with anything

and I believe this is a forum is it not?? therefore im allowed to have an opinion or ask questions... obviously your defensive OP because you know im right, its ok though.. i wont ask you to admit it

and of course the comments are still the same, your still stealing and illegally using names.... "Insanity: doing the same thing, and expecting different results"

whos really being rude here??
me? - for asking if you paid to use them (how the hell do you know i didnt just want to know if I had to because i wanted to develop a few games myself and not risk getting sued)

you?-***stealing/using those images, etc is just a well stealing from a DEV.. afterall who do you think designed the games, characters, images in the first place....

so let me get this straight; Your a Dev, who takes other devs work, recomplies a few images, makes a sub par game of it, calls it his own, then gets mad when people call you out on it?? *** you must be a Genius or something..

enjoy the rock the crawled back out from after all these months!
Old 02-22-2011, 08:04 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

PPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Wirelessly posted (VZW TP2: Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

when did this become 'Bash the OP' thread.

I agree that using the images and likeness is not legal but do you really need to bash and over bash the OP?

Come on, lets all try and get along.

NRGz Wiki/FAQ Here
NRGz 29022 Sense 2.5 CHT1.8.5 Jul 4th
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
kirby windows mobile, kirbys adventure