PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2011, 07:30 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Boost TP2 Bricked after Task29 Help!

Try updating your profile in Settings/System/Update Profile. Other than that, don't know.

Last edited by demonlordoftheround; 01-14-2011 at 08:13 PM.
Old 01-14-2011, 08:04 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

he's with boost so they'd have to do it
Old 01-14-2011, 08:12 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
he's with boost so they'd have to do it
Dang, I missed that. Post edited.

PS: Data Code Error 67 usually means your username/password are incorrect. Not sure how to fix that on Boost, but something changed on your phone or the system.

Last edited by demonlordoftheround; 01-14-2011 at 08:19 PM. Reason: PS
Old 01-14-2011, 10:08 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

lmao now this sh*ts funny... did you not read and see what task29 does? anyways, it sounds like you need a boost provisioning cab or either your service is disconnected...
Old 01-14-2011, 10:48 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnhcfllc View Post
Well, thanks for the help, I got the phone up and running again, but the reson I went back to the stock Sprint 6.5 Rom was I was getting a Data Call Error Code 67, guess what, I have it again! What next? Is hacking a phone worth it?
If you have the shipped rom back on there (IMO the 6.1 version is better) I recommend you follow this guide:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-touch-...ht=guide+boost

That should get you back on track.
Old 01-15-2011, 02:01 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff601 View Post
lmao now this sh*ts funny... did you not read and see what task29 does? anyways, it sounds like you need a boost provisioning cab or either your service is disconnected...
these boosters always post something funny, why is that?
Old 01-15-2011, 07:03 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: BOOST

mackharoni is a n00b

just run update on the stock rom. did you ever get the msl number from the boost customer service???? i have mine on boost and havent run into any problem. all i did is the 1st rep give me msl code 2nd dail the msl cod 3rd update the phone on setting, then that it
Old 01-25-2011, 10:38 AM
oZo
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Radar 4G Windows Phone
Carrier: Straight Talk

oZo is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnhcfllc View Post
Well, thanks for the help, I got the phone up and running again, but the reason I went back to the stock Sprint 6.5 Rom was I was getting a Data Call Error Code 67, guess what, I have it again! What next? Is hacking a phone worth it?
Using the Stock ROM is the right thing to do, but you aren't provisioned right.
After the stock ROM is installed, called Boost and get the MSL number.
Once this is done, dial ##786#
Go to menu at the bottom right.
press 'Reset'
Press okay. **ALL data on the phone will be lost, so back up your stuff.
enter in the MSL you got from Boost.
The phone will do a hard reset, followed by a hands free activation.
Which is like the old IOTA, mixed with NAM programming all in one.
After it's done, it will soft reset and you're good to go.
The first thing to do is go to Settings/System and use the 'Update PRL' function.
**Please note that it still may take a little time (up to 2 hours) for the user profile to settle in for internet, etc. You can try to use the Update Profile in Settings/System, as mentioned earlier to speed that along.

These steps work great on Boost CDMA.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
dumb boost mobile n00b