PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2011, 10:49 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

twist27896 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Mass Texting

I am using a Touch Pro 2 and noticed that all mass texts I receive only appear as an individual text. On my friend's non smartphone it shows the other recipients???? Is there a way to view this on Win Mo?
Old 01-11-2011, 07:47 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Re: Mass Texting

you mean conference (3 way) texting like on the samsung strive (non smartphone i believe)? if so that feature is useless as its difficult to keep up
Old 01-11-2011, 11:47 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Nexus S - E3GT - Epic 3G
Carrier: SERO $30

quick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on rep

No, that's not what he means. And yes, I've sometimes wondered the same thing.

OP: you will also notice that we're missing the "Reply All" on those mass texsts, where as non-smartphones have that option along with being able to see all the recipients. I believe this to be inherent to WM's pocket Outlook/tmail.exe.
Old 01-12-2011, 02:16 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by twist27896
I am using a Touch Pro 2 and noticed that all mass texts I receive only appear as an individual text. On my friend's non smartphone it shows the other recipients???? Is there a way to view this on Win Mo?
Use Twitter.
Old 01-12-2011, 02:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

buddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuff

Thought this was about texting in church
Old 01-12-2011, 03:19 PM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 3

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!
Old 01-12-2011, 07:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

quick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddywiser View Post
Thought this was about texting in church
Old 01-17-2011, 07:56 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

joe.stay is just getting started

Are you saying that if I send a mass text, then everyone can see who I sent the text to?
Old 01-22-2011, 08:57 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe.stay View Post
Are you saying that if I send a mass text, then everyone can see who I sent the text to?
People with "non-smartphones" may. I was able to do this with every Nextel phone I had (non-Hybrid) as well as every Sprint dumbphone I've used on Sprint. In some cases, you can even press "Reply All" to return a text to all of the original recipients. WM just doesn't support this for some reason, whether it be a technological limitation or developer prefence

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2