PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2011, 08:39 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Nexus S - E3GT - Epic 3G
Carrier: SERO $30

quick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Has anyone gotten an FTP backup solution to work on this thing?

Sprite is beyond useless. It freezes more often than it backs anything up to FTP, and when it does, that filesize better be smaller than 500kb or you're gonna need 2-3 soft resets for it to fix itself. It's doing that right now because it just froze... again.

SPB and PIMBackup don't have FTP support, though they both work flawlessly. Scheduled backups with those things are awesome but a backup to the storage card isn't very useful if your phone is MIA.

Does mortscript support moving files/directories to FTP? I know it can read/copy from URL, but FTP needs login credentials obviously. I'd prefer to keep it limited to 1-2 programs if at all possible.

Any input is greatly appreciated besides tethering my phone to my ankle for security. Thanks.
Old 01-22-2011, 08:42 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Has anyone gotten an FTP backup solution to work on this thing?

i know myPhone and exchange backup to the cloud, u can set it to sync files and storage cards as well too,downside is u only get 200MB of space

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2