PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   bets radio cab let me hear your opinions (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=139347)

jcthelight 01-07-2011 09:51 PM

bets radio cab let me hear your opinions

im currently using slacker

eric12341 01-08-2011 02:03 AM

Re: bets radio cab let me hear your opinions

that's the best one

demonlordoftheround 01-08-2011 09:21 AM

By far the best. Playing it right now.

jcthelight 01-08-2011 12:59 PM

when i use it in a 1x coverage area it stops and skips in and out but in a 3g it runs perfect anyone know why

Recursion 01-08-2011 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcthelight (Post 2032495)
when i use it in a 1x coverage area it stops and skips in and out but in a 3g it runs perfect anyone know why

Yeah, 1x is limited to singly dimensioned data structures; whereas 3g provides 3^3 (27) dimensional data structures. This distinction comes into play during constellation mapping, and the algorithm employed to effectuate such data transmissions utilizes error-free (effectively) transmissions without the need to check for errors. Thus, no parity checks equates to faster asymptotic run-time. Additionally, the extra data normally needed for error checking in a singly-dimensioned data transfer situation is obviated, and therefore, actual data can be transferred instead of error-checking data. The conclusion is that 3g transfers data faster than 1x, and you don't have pauses due to waiting for more "music" data.

Btw, the conclusion is correct, the reasoning is totally made up. :evil4:

horndoctor 01-08-2011 04:55 PM

Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Recursion
Quote:

Originally Posted by jcthelight (Post 2032495)

Yeah, 1x is limited to singly dimensioned data structures; whereas 3g provides 3^3 (27) dimensional data structures. This distinction comes into play during constellation mapping, and the algorithm employed to effectuate such data transmissions utilizes error-free (effectively) transmissions without the need to check for errors. Thus, no parity checks equates to faster asymptotic run-time. Additionally, the extra data normally needed for error checking in a singly-dimensioned data transfer situation is obviated, and therefore, actual data can be transferred instead of error-checking data. The conclusion is that 3g transfers data faster than 1x, and you don't have pauses due to waiting for more "music" data.

Btw, the conclusion is correct, the reasoning is totally made up. :evil4:

LOL!
Great post! :D