PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2011, 10:28 AM
Super genious in training
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: looking for a registry entry .

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
Did you try the kheb tool I posted? There may be a registry change when it's actually active, but I'm not sure. I'd think a simple lockscreen would work easier and just have the display timeout after it waked up. Lock Device v1.6 works well and will lock the screen whenever it goes to sleep or wakes up.

You could try the cab posted here at xda. It says it's for the HD2, but may work with the tp2. If it doesn't work, I'm sure the dev could give you some hints as to how it's done.
This program is awesome ! Kheb , i used it to solve another issue i had lol . but how do i take a snapshot when the screen is off ??? and ill try that program

you know of the reg entry that says how much light is coming through the light sensor ? like how it changes the brightness by detecting how much light is present .. what reg entry is that ? or file ?

Last edited by elesbb; 01-06-2011 at 11:00 AM.
Old 01-07-2011, 05:15 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb View Post
This program is awesome ! Kheb , i used it to solve another issue i had lol . but how do i take a snapshot when the screen is off ??? and ill try that program

you know of the reg entry that says how much light is coming through the light sensor ? like how it changes the brightness by detecting how much light is present .. what reg entry is that ? or file ?
heh, I didn't really think of how to get the entry while the screen is off . To do that you can use ceregeditor (runs on PC). It will export all registry entries and you can compare them using ceregeditor as well. You can either export everything under HKLM or just do a registry backup (one of the buttons at the top of the program) with the screen off and then again with it on.

http://ceregeditor.mdsoft.pl/
Old 01-07-2011, 07:54 PM
Threadstarter

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep

already have that on my computer . how do I make it export the registry ? but I actually got the program you mentioned for the hd2 to work with a mortscript to help me out lol . thanks for that program !
Old 01-30-2011, 12:41 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Verizon

kern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Was there any progress on this? I have started using the native winmo lockscreen over s2u2, cht 2.0, etc it just works way smoother with the rest of the system. But the customization of s2u2 is unsurpassed...I would love to be able to have the screen turn off after 5 seconds if locked or turn off immediately when the proximity sensor is blocked. It wastes battery to have the screen on in my pocket or on the bedside table while im asleep, then when you wake up the battery has dropped significantly.

are there any regedits or cabs available that can help with this? It used to just be s2u2 now they have the option in cht as well...does anyone know what is used to control that?
Old 01-30-2011, 11:06 AM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kern417 View Post
Was there any progress on this? I have started using the native winmo lockscreen over s2u2, cht 2.0, etc it just works way smoother with the rest of the system. But the customization of s2u2 is unsurpassed...I would love to be able to have the screen turn off after 5 seconds if locked or turn off immediately when the proximity sensor is blocked. It wastes battery to have the screen on in my pocket or on the bedside table while im asleep, then when you wake up the battery has dropped significantly.

are there any regedits or cabs available that can help with this? It used to just be s2u2 now they have the option in cht as well...does anyone know what is used to control that?
yes , tw. or three threads up there is a link to a program on xda's website . thats the program im now using . i like it a lot . it has a feature to only be effictive while the phone is locked .

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2