PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   is A_C still releasing new s2u2 updates or did he retire? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=139101)

Harry408 01-02-2011 05:03 PM

is A_C still releasing new s2u2 updates or did he retire?

it's been a while since his last update. Just wondering.

darren.wlsn1 01-02-2011 05:18 PM

Re: is A_C still releasing new s2u2 updates or did he retire?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harry408 (Post 2028597)
it's been a while since his last update. Just wondering.

he was on xda dec. 1st so pm him there or ask him here.
A_C S2 Applications for Windows Mobile

eric12341 01-02-2011 07:28 PM

his app sucks anyway, has too much battery drain and looks too much like iPhone,not much features can be added to a screen lock program.

elesbb 01-03-2011 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eric12341 (Post 2028660)
his app sucks anyway, has too much battery drain and looks too much like iPhone,not much features can be added to a screen lock program.

eric that was mean :( i love his app dont notice bad battery drain either !!

mastergadgets 01-03-2011 10:06 AM

Works fine for me!!

ooxteme 01-03-2011 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mastergadgets (Post 2028920)
Works fine for me!!

Yup no problems here either. If eric has issues with it, he says its the worst thing in the world...

Last time i checked S2U2 was freeware so there really isnt any room for comments like that. Now if was shareware then you have a leg to stand on. Eric i will say this, you do help people from time time to time. But why all the hostility????

I havent heard anything in the way of stopping updates for it (hope he keeps it going) so I think we are still safe!!!

MassStash 01-03-2011 12:18 PM

man he's been gone for a while, and winmo is dieing faster and faster. i just thought bout this the other day, and realized he prolly isn't updateing much more. Not much more to update anyhow because i personally had not one problem with dudes apps, they were super business. Used his stuff free for along time, glad i bought s2p off the winmo market. But ever since yestaday, market no worky for s2p.... in conclusion, f' winmo, dirty bastards made a faulty OS for more money i'm sure....

eric12341 01-03-2011 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MassStash (Post 2028963)
man he's been gone for a while, and winmo is dieing faster and faster. i just thought bout this the other day, and realized he prolly isn't updateing much more. Not much more to update anyhow because i personally had not one problem with dudes apps, they were super business. Used his stuff free for along time, glad i bought s2p off the winmo market. But ever since yestaday, market no worky for s2p.... in conclusion, f' winmo, dirty bastards made a faulty OS for more money i'm sure....

the OS is not faulty. operator error.

MassStash 03-12-2011 12:16 AM

you think so, maybe take a poll on that one, or look into winmo memory leak. But to reiterate, windows mobile was a prime example of planned obsolecence. Currently in day 3 of full rhodium nandroid.... fantastic

Sent from my MassStashed full nandroid FRX05

eric12341 03-12-2011 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MassStash (Post 2067398)
you think so, maybe take a poll on that one, or look into winmo memory leak. But to reiterate, windows mobile was a prime example of planned obsolecence. Currently in day 3 of full rhodium nandroid.... fantastic

Sent from my dumbassStashed full nandroid FRX05

the memory leak isnt as bad in the 21916 builds and its mostly related to sense 2.5 and phone canvas, if u trim up sense and get rid of phone canvas, the RAM is fine now if u actually looked into this you wouldnt make such outlandish statements