PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2011, 09:55 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Carrier: Sprint

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Question for Boost users regarding data usage

To get this back on topic...

I just read Boost Mobile - Support - Terms and Conditions and nowhere does it says that Boosts Unlimited is NOT Unlimited... so tether away..

I use over 100GBs a month on SPrint and they dont say anything either
Old 01-02-2011, 02:29 AM
VIP MVP
Pocket PC: TP Dos/OG Epic/Touch
Carrier: Sprint

masetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuff
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-us; SPH-D700 Build/ECLAIR) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341
Quote:
Originally Posted by masetas View Post
They know this and been knowing this. They added the phone to the network this aint GSM where you just pop in the sim card. In fact theres many sprint and boost employees on this type of forums. Warranty sucks a** and the $ u save every month within two months u can go buy another tp2 on craigs or ebay.
jaja love it when people say warranty sucks. what happens when u goto a car dealership and buy a car without a warranty and then it breaks down, guess what happens? boom repair charges up the nalga,same with car insurance get in an accident what happens? person presses charges and u have to pay full price for a new car. same thing applies to phone insurance something goes wrong u have little or no luck its true that u can buy a new one off ebay or craigs but it may be worse condition than anyone asurion or sprint can give out.
True warranty on a new car is need especially on a 30k plus car cause if it messes up then it is gonna be expensive repairs up the nalgas y sin saliva but on a $200 phone its not the same thing. The way I use my phone if I had it on sprint I would need the all unlimited plan which is $100mnth but on boost I pay for the same thing $50mnth n on craigs/ebay the tp2 is more or less $200 so in 4mnts of savings in plan expense I can buy a new one not a use one so it would be in good shape.

Old 01-02-2011, 03:34 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Re: Question for Boost users regarding data usage

Quote:
Originally Posted by masetas View Post
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-us; SPH-D700 Build/ECLAIR) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17)

True warranty on a new car is need especially on a 30k plus car cause if it messes up then it is gonna be expensive repairs up the nalgas y sin saliva but on a $200 phone its not the same thing. The way I use my phone if I had it on sprint I would need the all unlimited plan which is $100mnth but on boost I pay for the same thing $50mnth n on craigs/ebay the tp2 is more or less $200 so in 4mnts of savings in plan expense I can buy a new one not a use one so it would be in good shape.
nope u just need the everything data & messaging plan which is $69 a month. who cares if it only has 450 anytime mins since it has any mobile anytime (unlimited calling to cell phones). plus if the phone breaks and u don't have TEP its $35 for a replacement or repair unless it got broken into a million pieces. not gonna do the math here to figure out the savings vs bein on a prepay plan.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
lol, n00b