PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   I need help about Rhodium W HardSPL (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=138902)

biohazardjoker 12-28-2010 10:16 AM

I need help about Rhodium W HardSPL

i recently arrive from Afghanistan and the tp2 still in the box because i really dont know if it possible to unlock the HardSPL i really want to use thi phone but the way i read the program page dont download the program or give errors, the point is, is possible to do that for put some custom rom on it or i have to wait the program?? any other programmer have this? any other download page with a GOOD program than don't tell me i already did it????? i try several time to email the oliprex or what ever name is but no one answer my questions, please let me know if it possible to me to put another rom in my phone, is a sprint phone. TY to all.

my english is not good sorry but i try my best](*,)

cmonex 12-28-2010 01:05 PM

Re: I need help about Rhodium W HardSPL

Quote:

Originally Posted by biohazardjoker (Post 2025389)
i recently arrive from Afghanistan and the tp2 still in the box because i really dont know if it possible to unlock the HardSPL i really want to use thi phone but the way i read the program page dont download the program or give errors, the point is, is possible to do that for put some custom rom on it or i have to wait the program?? any other programmer have this? any other download page with a GOOD program than don't tell me i already did it????? i try several time to email the oliprex or what ever name is but no one answer my questions, please let me know if it possible to me to put another rom in my phone, is a sprint phone. TY to all.

my english is not good sorry but i try my best](*,)

I can help you, send a message/ticket at our site HTC-Unlocks Support

boredandtattooed 12-28-2010 01:29 PM

well its awesome Im sure that the developer of the unlocker is here to help.. I doubt the OP really wants to email, wait on an email, and go back and forth like that..

OP: heres the unlocker you need to flash roms http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/cdma-tp2-u...w-hardspl.html its pretty easy, just read through it a few times before you start and youll be A-ok..

cmonex 12-28-2010 09:17 PM

to OP...replied to your message now, check it :)

boredandtattooed 12-29-2010 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmonex (Post 2025753)
to OP...replied to your message now, check it :)

to funny!

you know, helping people in the forum, helps other people as well... instead of directing people away from the site, how about keeping them here and the relevant info...

you know people will read this sometime looking for help and what are they gonna get out of it.....nothing, an email addy.. wow... joy..

Is it so hard to just ask and answer questions In Forum?? I suppose so..

austin420 12-29-2010 02:08 AM

keep the elite team waiting, op. let em know how weve all felt the last 8 months...

Dr.8820 12-29-2010 02:16 AM

Wirelessly posted (PPCGEEKS Fire Dept.: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; T-Mobile_LEO; Windows Phone 6.5))

the last person to be the "voice of reason" (what up d5!),....let's give them a chance to make good :).

austin420 12-29-2010 02:24 AM

i concur. i was just ****ing around.
edit: WHAT?! Now I can't say **** in my own ****ing house?! Great, Lois. Just ****in' great. You know, you're lucky you're good at ****ing my **** or I'd never put up with ya. You know what I'm talking about, when you **** lubed-up **** toothpaste in my **** while you **** on a cherry **** Episcopalian **** extension cord **** wetness **** with a parking ticket. That is the best!

Dr.8820 12-29-2010 02:32 AM

Wirelessly posted (PPCGEEKS Fire Dept.: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; T-Mobile_LEO; Windows Phone 6.5))

family guy...better than the golden girls!

austin420 12-29-2010 02:34 AM

yea. i almsot fear the ban stick for that one though.
oh well, im just having fun tonight.