PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2010, 10:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: sprint

biohazardjoker is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation I need help about Rhodium W HardSPL

i recently arrive from Afghanistan and the tp2 still in the box because i really dont know if it possible to unlock the HardSPL i really want to use thi phone but the way i read the program page dont download the program or give errors, the point is, is possible to do that for put some custom rom on it or i have to wait the program?? any other programmer have this? any other download page with a GOOD program than don't tell me i already did it????? i try several time to email the oliprex or what ever name is but no one answer my questions, please let me know if it possible to me to put another rom in my phone, is a sprint phone. TY to all.

my english is not good sorry but i try my best
Old 12-28-2010, 01:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: htc
Carrier: vodafone

cmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: I need help about Rhodium W HardSPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by biohazardjoker View Post
i recently arrive from Afghanistan and the tp2 still in the box because i really dont know if it possible to unlock the HardSPL i really want to use thi phone but the way i read the program page dont download the program or give errors, the point is, is possible to do that for put some custom rom on it or i have to wait the program?? any other programmer have this? any other download page with a GOOD program than don't tell me i already did it????? i try several time to email the oliprex or what ever name is but no one answer my questions, please let me know if it possible to me to put another rom in my phone, is a sprint phone. TY to all.

my english is not good sorry but i try my best
I can help you, send a message/ticket at our site HTC-Unlocks Support

Other devices: Shift, Kaiser, Diamond (GSM version), Universals (Qtek 9000, Vodafone VPA IV) + non HTC ones.

Donations To cmonex
Old 12-28-2010, 01:29 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Carrier: Sprint

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

well its awesome Im sure that the developer of the unlocker is here to help.. I doubt the OP really wants to email, wait on an email, and go back and forth like that..

OP: heres the unlocker you need to flash roms http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/cdma-tp2-u...w-hardspl.html its pretty easy, just read through it a few times before you start and youll be A-ok..
Old 12-28-2010, 09:17 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: htc
Carrier: vodafone

cmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

to OP...replied to your message now, check it
Old 12-29-2010, 01:54 AM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Carrier: Sprint

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonex View Post
to OP...replied to your message now, check it
to funny!

you know, helping people in the forum, helps other people as well... instead of directing people away from the site, how about keeping them here and the relevant info...

you know people will read this sometime looking for help and what are they gonna get out of it.....nothing, an email addy.. wow... joy..

Is it so hard to just ask and answer questions In Forum?? I suppose so..
Old 12-29-2010, 02:08 AM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

keep the elite team waiting, op. let em know how weve all felt the last 8 months...

Old 12-29-2010, 02:16 AM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (PPCGEEKS Fire Dept.: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; T-Mobile_LEO; Windows Phone 6.5))

the last person to be the "voice of reason" (what up d5!),....let's give them a chance to make good .
Old 12-29-2010, 02:24 AM

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

i concur. i was just ****ing around.
edit: WHAT?! Now I can't say **** in my own ****ing house?! Great, Lois. Just ****in' great. You know, you're lucky you're good at ****ing my **** or I'd never put up with ya. You know what I'm talking about, when you **** lubed-up **** toothpaste in my **** while you **** on a cherry **** Episcopalian **** extension cord **** wetness **** with a parking ticket. That is the best!

Last edited by austin420; 12-29-2010 at 02:27 AM.
Old 12-29-2010, 02:32 AM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (PPCGEEKS Fire Dept.: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; T-Mobile_LEO; Windows Phone 6.5))

family guy...better than the golden girls!
Old 12-29-2010, 02:34 AM

yea. i almsot fear the ban stick for that one though.
oh well, im just having fun tonight.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2