PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2010, 11:23 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

jerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
One Note: Anyone Understand the Office 2010 Mobile Version?

I have Office 2010 on my PC (Dell M4500 with Windows 7 Pro) and Mobile 2010 on the TP2. For the life of me I cannot get the $%$% Notes in OneNote to Sync properly through WMDC. It worked, then stopped. I synch the "Mobile" folder to Documents & Settings on the TP2. I have turned off the OneNote synch in WMDC and turned it back on. I have deleted various files, and still it does not work. It seems it does not work for many if you search on Google. I cannot get the "cloud" version to work either.

Has anyone had luck with this?
Old 12-22-2010, 11:42 AM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: One Note: Anyone Understand the Office 2010 Mobile Version?

i havent tried 2010 yet, but its not putting it in /My Documents/Notes???
Old 12-22-2010, 02:45 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

jerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I can control where the files on my PC land, but on the TP2 I find the notes created on the TP2 land in:

\Application Data\Microsoft\OneNote Mobile

Whereas the files form the PC are synched to

\My Documents

Not clear how I can get the two to meet somewhere. Maybe in the TP2 registry.
Old 12-23-2010, 08:03 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

try just synching "files" which comprises of everything and have the OneNote documents set to save to My Documents that way itll get copied over.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-23-2010, 11:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Thumbs down Re: One Note: Anyone Understand the Office 2010 Mobile Version?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
try just synching "files" which comprises of everything and have the OneNote documents set to save to My Documents that way itll get copied over.
There is no problem getting the #$%$# file over there, just that there is no where in Mobile One Note 2010 to "Open" the file. I even tried to move the file to the directory on the TP2 where One Note saves notes created on the phone. I guess I can try to uninstall then reinstall. No registry seeings seem to help either. Piece of junk.

There is just no question I am going Android when this phone krumps... I cannot imagine working like this with Windows Phone 7. People with that Phone seem to have no end of trouble, and no updates.
Old 12-23-2010, 11:37 PM
Banned User

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryyyyy View Post
There is no problem getting the #$%$# file over there, just that there is no where in Mobile One Note 2010 to "Open" the file. I even tried to move the file to the directory on the TP2 where One Note saves notes created on the phone. I guess I can try to uninstall then reinstall. No registry seeings seem to help either. Piece of junk.

There is just no question I am going Android when this phone krumps... I cannot imagine working like this with Windows Phone 7. People with that Phone seem to have no end of trouble, and no updates.
wow where did that come from? this has nothing to do with MS. and on Android ull have no office programs at all unless u pay up. im sure thats not what u want. on windows u get all that for free.
Old 12-24-2010, 01:07 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
wow where did that come from? this has nothing to do with MS. and on Android ull have no office programs at all unless u pay up. im sure thats not what u want. on windows u get all that for free.
I removed and reinstalled Office 2010 Mobile, not easy mind you, and I still have this problem. My fantasy is that Android would be better than this mess. Anyway, I can hope. I guess I will just go back to the old notes system.
Old 12-24-2010, 03:08 PM
Banned User

well no one else has this problem so jmm?
Old 12-24-2010, 04:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

I gave up and went back to the old Notes. I am running Office 2010 on my PC.

Merry Xmas
Old 12-26-2010, 11:24 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Sounds like a problem with your pc. I would delete partnership and uninstall then reinstall WMDC. Then re-sync.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2