PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2010, 02:49 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Sprint

timbones23 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Asurion offered omnia 2, xv6850, or ozone for TP2

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
VZW son nada mas de un par de desgraciados,descarados,engaƱadores,malcagados! doesnt make sense that theyd stop offering the TP2 when it was just released a year ago, sprint is still selling it malditos sean! id file a complaint with the BBB because u paid ur money for a powerful device yet theyre offering u less powerful ones and then trying to make u pay for it.

eric this is america, speak english
Old 12-25-2010, 04:06 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

ahh hell nah no u didnt, funny how someone with only 9 posts is gonna come in here and say such nonsense. u didnt even give any valid info to the OP. and ur part of that ignorant crowd that thinks that only english should be spoken here yet forgets that alot of cities here in the US have spanish names and some word in US english originated from spanish,also speaking another language gets u further than just speaking just 1 language. so get the hell out of this thread with ur nonsense polla carajo!
Old 12-25-2010, 04:20 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
ahh hell nah no u didnt, funny how someone with only 9 posts is gonna come in here and say such nonsense. u didnt even give any valid info to the OP. and ur part of that ignorant crowd that thinks that only english should be spoken here yet forgets that alot of cities here in the US have spanish names and some word in US english originated from spanish,also speaking another language gets u further than just speaking just 1 language. so get the hell out of this thread with ur nonsense polla carajo!
that was an incorrect was to say what previous poster did say... no this forum is not America; what does that actually mean? what he should of said is this is an English forum so could you please use English or also provide a translation. and with that i do agree

yea i could do a google translation but for what when this is an english forum.

by the way that 1st sentence "ahh hell nah no you didnt" was freakin hilarious, can picture your hand up shakin side to side w/ your other hand on your hip, lol

to contribute to the op; all carriers are shitty is some way

Last edited by kjhadfield; 12-25-2010 at 04:27 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-25-2010, 06:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: -VZW-

shmackitup is just getting started

I would call Verizon and complain to a higher up manager and tell them you want your money back that you've been wasting for the Asurion plan. If you have been a customer for a while, I'm sure they will help you out.
Old 12-25-2010, 10:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ppc6800
Carrier: Alltel
Threadstarter

sk187 is a n00b

Its over now I took the fathom or whatever and will sell it on ebay.

I already bought a droid so unless windows mobile 7 is amazing im staying away from al things windows mobile.
Old 12-25-2010, 11:23 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

ok why is that? are u blaming MS for the problems with ur phone? its not MS' fault i wish pppl would stop blaming them for everything. its how the industry is u buy a phone and then months later shit happens to it. why? because the industry wants u to buy a new phone so they can make more money, whether it be MS,Apple,Android,samsung,htc whatever.
Old 12-26-2010, 01:23 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ppc6800
Carrier: Alltel
Threadstarter

sk187 is a n00b

Quote:
ok why is that? are u blaming MS for the problems with ur phone? its not MS' fault i wish pppl would stop blaming them for everything. its how the industry is u buy a phone and then months later shit happens to it. why? because the industry wants u to buy a new phone so they can make more money, whether it be MS,Apple,Android,samsung,htc whatever.
I am not blaming MS, I have had a Windows Mobile phone for ever.
I was just saying for what Asurion is offering me a Droid is a much better phone for me.

Now that I have had the Droid a couple days I like the os much better then Windows Mobile 6.5.

As I said if Windows Mobile 7 is great I will gladly switch over.

I never blamed MS for the problems with my phone, just complained of Asurions replacements.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-26-2010, 04:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Raffizzz is a n00b

We all speake the same TP2 language here...
Old 12-26-2010, 09:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive
Carrier: sprint

imecoli is a n00b

Assurion just sent me a replacement TP2, mine has major software issues. my call log had calls posted from Jan 30 2011, and it would switch to airplane mode in the middle of a call. They tried to flash it in the store, when they did the time that was displayed was wrong, not just wrong hour as in a different region, but wrong minutes. it was off by 37 minutes. so when I received my replacement and tried to activate it, it came up as stolen. they told me it would be resolved in 4 to 48 hours, that was 3 days ago. I just got off the phone and they now need to have an adjuster call me to schedule another replacement. I think I might try to hold on to my POS until the HTC 7 pro comes out if they let me. They asked me if I was happy with the TP2 and since I have a sero plan I need a windows phone and I dont want a tp1.
Old 12-31-2010, 03:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG V10, iPhone 6 and Nokia ICON
Carrier: Verizon

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by imecoli View Post
Assurion just sent me a replacement TP2, mine has major software issues. my call log had calls posted from Jan 30 2011, and it would switch to airplane mode in the middle of a call. They tried to flash it in the store, when they did the time that was displayed was wrong, not just wrong hour as in a different region, but wrong minutes. it was off by 37 minutes. so when I received my replacement and tried to activate it, it came up as stolen. they told me it would be resolved in 4 to 48 hours, that was 3 days ago. I just got off the phone and they now need to have an adjuster call me to schedule another replacement. I think I might try to hold on to my POS until the HTC 7 pro comes out if they let me. They asked me if I was happy with the TP2 and since I have a sero plan I need a windows phone and I dont want a tp1.
Maybe they will have TP2s for Verizon customers. I dropped my Tp2 this morning and I have a nice cracked display. It still works but, it's hard to read text through the crack lines.

Has anyone called Asurion in the last day or so with a Vzw TP2 and what did they give you ?

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2