PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2010, 11:37 AM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: what is over clocking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyhi11 View Post
im not that geeky i just wanna get this thing running good with everything working, Im not here to be a geek
Quote:
Originally Posted by heyhi11 View Post
Yea that worked thanks, Im gonna start 1 more thread with the rest of my questions so I dont have 2 come on here and get my bals broken by these guys, but they do know what theyre talkn about
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeuw19 View Post
HA HA... they'll find you... and then knock you for starting ANOTHER thread! HA HA!

My advice... if it's questions about overclocking... just post them in this thread... we'll answer them... the damage is done!
Heyhi, its all in good fun. However, a couple of things that do aggravate some of us geeks is starting multiple threads to ask the same thing and asking questions without searching. Also, several of us have answered your questions and even provided links to the answers, so aside from holding your hand, thats the best we can do.

We are here to help and many of us were in the same place you are when we first started.

So, go back through the thread and read some of the first posts and click on the link in my sig line at the bottom of this reply window and it will take you to several threads that have some very good discussions about overclocking. Once you read about it a bit, it becomes easy. You will have to do some trial and error to learn though. At worst, you may have to reset your phone and start over but learning is a process and you really need to try for yourself with the info that we provided and learn from it.

Hope that helps.

David

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2