PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2010, 08:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Movilnet

Guerralenta is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question...

Hello, i have a doubt about the roms, im from venezuela, have a htc tp2 rhodiumW unlocked with mighty rom running, i was looking in the HTC page some moments ago a tp2 sprint updated rom with windows 6.5 and so, my question is, can i put that original rom in my tp2? or it will brick it?
excuse my english and thx guys.
Old 12-18-2010, 09:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP, TP2, EVO
Carrier: Sprint

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE
Thumbs up Re: Question...

Guerralenta,

It will be easier for you to post your question on the thread that you were interested, it will be better this way. There are ROM's that fit the description that you like.
Old 12-18-2010, 09:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Re: Question...

Hey thx, and sorry i post here my question, do it cause its the cdma tp2 forum, and theres no threads about it or is that i didnt see it and if it was that im sorry.. but thx anyway...
Old 12-19-2010, 01:31 AM
Rockin' the Red!!
Pocket PC: 1.31.11Neo -- FRX06
Carrier: Sero

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP

If you've got a CDMA TP2, if you're unlocked, flashing a CDMA TP2 ROM won't brick your phone....but flashing the wrong RADIO, or a wrong HTC UPDATE, can easily brick your phone!

Check out VIN's ROMs...click the banner in my sig. There are still several cooks out there making TP2 ROMs, and I can say just about all of them are good, a few are the best. I've flashed many different ones, and I've settled on VIN's ROMs...I prefer his Plutonium Series.

If you do start flashing, make sure you've got a stock ROM ready in case you want, or need, to go back.

Old 12-19-2010, 01:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recursion View Post
If you've got a CDMA TP2, if you're unlocked, flashing a CDMA TP2 ROM won't brick your phone....but flashing the wrong RADIO, or a wrong HTC UPDATE, can easily brick your phone!

Check out VIN's ROMs...click the banner in my sig. There are still several cooks out there making TP2 ROMs, and I can say just about all of them are good, a few are the best. I've flashed many different ones, and I've settled on VIN's ROMs...I prefer his Plutonium Series.

If you do start flashing, make sure you've got a stock ROM ready in case you want, or need, to go back.
Thx man, im unlocked my tp2 rw is totally unlocked, i see almost all the roms here, some are great looking, some are fast, but i have so many questions that im finding the answers in this forum. i like a simple rom, like lead, i have the shipped rom of my phone but i was wondering if somehow i can upgrade that rom, put the latest manila on it and windows 6.5.x in it.. i dont know how to do it, but believe i didnt get where i am whitout learning something new every day... thats why i ask of the official sprint rom mr1 downloaded straight from the htc web... but thx man need more people with so good answers like you here... thx and greetings from maracaibo, venezuela...
Old 12-21-2010, 11:49 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

no recomiendo ese sprint 6.5 pa'nada está llena de problemas. ni puedo recomendar los roms de 6.5.x prque algunas programas no aparecen bien.
Old 12-22-2010, 11:08 AM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Carrier: Sprint

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guerralenta View Post
thats why i ask of the official sprint rom mr1 downloaded straight from the htc web...
HTC Mobile Phone Support - HTC Touch

is that what you wanted? dont worry that the link says Touch.. its the TP2 offical Rom

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2