PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2009, 02:29 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to BigDiesel07 Send a message via Skype™ to BigDiesel07
Arrow [UPDATED 11/13]~TP2 Stickies/Important Threads~

All formerly stickied threads and important threads will be linked in this post. This way there will be less clutter in the Sticky Section. If you find a thread that you think should be linked here, please post it in this thread or PM me and I will look into it. Please keep this thread clean and only post threads that should be posted in here. Thank you!

Formerly Stickied Threads-

Touch Pro2 Home Screen's- Post your Home Screens here!

Guide for perfection application of Screen Protector- Want to apply your screen protector correctly? Go here!

Do you have an issue with pixels on your screen?- Go here to vote in a poll about dead pixels!

Touch Pro2 FM Radio Questions/Answers- Does the TP2 have a FM Radio? Find out here!

How to stop defaulting back to Home Tab- Is defaulting back to your home tab annoying? Find out how to stop that here!

How to configure GPS- Want to configure your GPS and don't know how? Go there!

Other Important Threads-

Free Visual Voicemail on Sprint TP2- Want to get FREE Visual Voicemail on your Sprint Touch Pro2? Go there! THANKS Chronster!

Copy & Paste for Touch Pro2 Shows how to use the function key as a control key for these 3 buttons.

Dying your Orange TP2 Cover- For those who want a color change for their back battery cover!

iGo8 & TP2 with TTS enable and 2009 NA Maps- For the 'Geeker who wants to get iGo8 to run on their TP2 with TTS enabled and 2009 NA Maps. This is the Step by step guide to making it happen THANKS Chronster!

CDMA ROM Unlocker/HSPL- For ROM unlocking your CDMA Touch Pro2 THANKS p43!

CDMA Sprint Radio Unlocker- For Radio unlocking your CDMA Sprint Touch Pro2

CDMA CID/Security/SIM Unlocker- For Security and SIM unlocking your CDMA Touch Pro2

GSM ROM Unlocker/HSPL-For ROM unlocking your GSM Touch Pro2

Last edited by BigDiesel07; 11-13-2009 at 09:28 PM.
This post has been thanked 32 times.
Old 10-28-2009, 12:22 PM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)
Carrier: Verizon

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP
Re: [UPDATED 10/26]~TP2 Stickies/Important Threads~

I think the getting iGo8 to work thread should be added to the list as well (I know a lot of people use this.)

How to get iGo8 run on TP2 with TTS enable and 2009 NA Maps (step by step guide) http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=88692

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-28-2009, 08:55 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Threadstarter

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level
Re: [UPDATED 10/26]~TP2 Stickies/Important Threads~

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronster View Post
i think the getting igo8 to work thread should be added to the list as well (i know a lot of people use this.)

how to get igo8 run on tp2 with tts enable and 2009 na maps (step by step guide) http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=88692
done!
Old 10-30-2009, 04:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: sprint

biohazardjoker is a n00b
Re: [UPDATED 10/28]~TP2 Stickies/Important Threads~

why i cant access the areas in the forum i try to enter in the unlock gms for the pro 2 and i cant tell me something about the priviligies?
Old 10-31-2009, 10:37 AM
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH 4G?!
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SII Epic 4G Touch
Carrier: The non-4G 4G'ers (Sprint)

radar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to radar369 Send a message via Yahoo to radar369 Send a message via Skype™ to radar369

Quote:
Originally Posted by biohazardjoker
why i cant access the areas in the forum i try to enter in the unlock gms for the pro 2 and i cant tell me something about the priviligies?
Same here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-31-2009, 04:11 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by biohazardjoker View Post
If that is occurring, then it means that what you are trying to access has either been deleted or archived.. If they have been deleted, then it is not accessible to anybody except a Staff member. Same goes for archived threads.. If you want to PM me the link you are having an issue with, I can figure out the issue.
Old 11-02-2009, 03:54 PM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)
Carrier: Verizon

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP

Why do they do that with archived threads? Sorry if I'm taking this discussion off track...

Back on discussion! I wanted my cntrl key back (for cntrl c, x, and v) and came across this thread which shows how to use the function key as a control key for these 3 buttons. It really is a useful tweak.

Copy and Paste On Touch Pro http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=85583
Old 11-03-2009, 04:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro sprint
Carrier: sprint

starscalling is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronster View Post
Why do they do that with archived threads? Sorry if I'm taking this discussion off track...

Back on discussion! I wanted my cntrl key back (for cntrl c, x, and v) and came across this thread which shows how to use the function key as a control key for these 3 buttons. It really is a useful tweak.

Copy and Paste On Touch Pro http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=85583
different link structure, probably different servers, so the old links break, and this particular admin team doesnt bother with forwarding to the archived because probably there were too many thousands that were already broken when they thought about it. its common.
Old 11-09-2009, 11:07 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Rhodium/Leo
Carrier: Sprint/TMOUS

sumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [UPDATED 11/2]~TP2 Stickies/Important Threads~

Hey, BigDiesel! Thanks for your work!
Think you can find a quality 'tethering' thread to add to the list? I came across one somewhere on this forum the other day...which even had clues on how to tether on a Linux based OS! I think it could prove useful to a lot of my fellow geekers.

Now, if only I can find that particular thread? LOL. Will update post as soon as I do. Thanks.
Old 11-11-2009, 02:13 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Threadstarter

Re: [UPDATED 11/2]~TP2 Stickies/Important Threads~

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumo911 View Post
Hey, BigDiesel! Thanks for your work!
Think you can find a quality 'tethering' thread to add to the list? I came across one somewhere on this forum the other day...which even had clues on how to tether on a Linux based OS! I think it could prove useful to a lot of my fellow geekers.

Now, if only I can find that particular thread? LOL. Will update post as soon as I do. Thanks.
I looked and could not find it, but I will be more than happy to add it to the OP if you locate it!

ALSO... Thread updated

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2