PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2010, 11:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO Shift 4G
Carrier: Sprint

prboy1969 is keeping up the good workprboy1969 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Two WM Native Lockscreens {2010-12-23} - Compact version added

Want to say thanks on a great Lockscreen. Just what I was looking for. Running NRG Touch of Glass 29007 Dec. 27th CHT2.0 . Downloaded the Industrial CAB 1.02/CHT fix CAB. Installed and softreset. Works perfect, not one issue. Nice work.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-19-2011, 01:22 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Mattw79 is a n00b

Great lock screen. Thank you. I attached a screen shot, and as you can see, there are no notifications showing up. Any suggestions? I am running Whiteout Rom on a VZ TP2. Thanks again for any help.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen02.jpg (52.4 KB, 16 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-19-2011, 01:46 PM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM
Threadstarter

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattw79 View Post
Great lock screen. Thank you. I attached a screen shot, and as you can see, there are no notifications showing up. Any suggestions? I am running Whiteout Rom on a VZ TP2. Thanks again for any help.
Notifications only show up when you actually have one. Try dialing your phone and hanging up to create a missed call.

Post back if it does not work.
Old 01-19-2011, 02:48 PM
N00b

Mattw79 is a n00b

Thanks for the quick response. I tried SMS, missed call, and VM with no notifications. Also, I have active calendar appt's that don't show up. Just before I downloaded this lock, I was using LockDevice V1.6 which I believe is just a mod to the stock windows lock. I had my appt's showing up then. I've since uninstalled your's, and lock device, soft reset and reinstalled yours with the same result. Didn't know if there is some reg edit I need to make to get it working. I believe this rom as CHT 2.0 if that makes any difference. The notifications in that work just fine, aven when I use the lock that comes with it. I have the CHT lock disabled because it is slow to react after you slide the bar. Your's and the stock windows lock are quick and responsive.
Old 01-19-2011, 11:44 PM
VIP Duck
Threadstarter

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattw79 View Post
Thanks for the quick response. I tried SMS, missed call, and VM with no notifications. Also, I have active calendar appt's that don't show up. Just before I downloaded this lock, I was using LockDevice V1.6 which I believe is just a mod to the stock windows lock. I had my appt's showing up then. I've since uninstalled your's, and lock device, soft reset and reinstalled yours with the same result. Didn't know if there is some reg edit I need to make to get it working. I believe this rom as CHT 2.0 if that makes any difference. The notifications in that work just fine, aven when I use the lock that comes with it. I have the CHT lock disabled because it is slow to react after you slide the bar. Your's and the stock windows lock are quick and responsive.
I just tested it on my phone and an emulator image with no problem. Do you know that the way it works is that you should get a number on the slider that indicates a notification? You would need to click the slider to have the notification icons appear.

It sounds like something is blocking or has replaced the stock notification subsystem (just a wild guess).

Give me some more information like what ROM you are using (build/date). Also, would you consider reflashing or hard resetting?

Last edited by NinjaDuck; 01-20-2011 at 12:01 AM.
Old 01-20-2011, 09:17 AM
N00b

Mattw79 is a n00b

Current Rom
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/cdma-tp2-d...-post-3-a.html
NOV 27_XYC_WhiteOut_6.5.X_23563_CHT 2.0

I didn't know that about pressing the slider button if a number shows up to make the icon appear. Good to know when I get it working. I tried sending some test messages and I don't get any number appearing on the slider. I tried pressing it anyway with no luck. Othe odd thing was that since I installed this yesterday am, the calendar didn't work. It just said "no appt's or still loading" even after multiple soft resets. Last night I powered it off for the night, and this am I have the calendar functioning. Didn't make any other changes. And yes, if you don't have any other suggestions for me to try, I would reflash and or hard reset. I'd really like to get this working. Thanks.

Update.... I did a task29 and reflashed. First thing I installed the lockscreen. Then added my exchange server. This time appt's worked right away, but still no number on the slider with notifications.

Last edited by Mattw79; 01-20-2011 at 10:26 AM. Reason: Additional info
Old 01-20-2011, 10:12 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I remembered this thread a while back and I was searching for a long time yesterday in the themes section and couldn't find it.

Happy someone bumped this.

Thanks Ninjaduck I love the industrial version.

Im downloading now. Hopefully it works

Old 01-20-2011, 12:13 PM
Almost a VIP

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Well sad to report it doesn't work with the rom Im using. Its formulas mobile shell rom Formula.LD.23134.E.083010.exe

I am also using LockDeviceGUI which uses the WM lockscreen. But for some reason this doesn't work.

However I removed it and just used the WM lockscreen (Need to add a password) I did a soft reset and it still didn't work.

Old 01-20-2011, 10:22 PM
VIP Duck
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
Well sad to report it doesn't work with the rom Im using. Its formulas mobile shell rom Formula.LD.23134.E.083010.exe

I am also using LockDeviceGUI which uses the WM lockscreen. But for some reason this doesn't work.

However I removed it and just used the WM lockscreen (Need to add a password) I did a soft reset and it still didn't work.

Seems like LockDeviceGUI causes some conflict with native LS files. Next time you flash, install the lockscreen without LockDeviceGUI and see if it works.

Do you have a link to LockDeviceGUI? I will check it out.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-21-2011, 03:49 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaDuck View Post
Seems like LockDeviceGUI causes some conflict with native LS files. Next time you flash, install the lockscreen without LockDeviceGUI and see if it works.

Do you have a link to LockDeviceGUI? I will check it out.
[APP]LockDevice [2009-08-26]. Ultralight app to lock after wakeup - xda-developers

Theres the link

But even after I removed LockdeviceGUI and used the standard winmo lock. Which is the one you have to enter a password.

It still doesn't show your creative lockscreen.

Which leads me to believe its the rom Im running Its formulas mobile shell rom Formula.LD.23134.E.083010.exe from ({ROM}{21667|23557/63}{8/4}Formula's SPB MobileSense 3.5.5{Loaded/Baseline}Layout Swap)

Thanks for trying to help btw!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2