PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Two WM Native Lockscreens {2010-12-23} - Compact version added (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=138501)

prboy1969 12-30-2010 11:53 AM

Re: Two WM Native Lockscreens {2010-12-23} - Compact version added

Want to say thanks on a great Lockscreen. Just what I was looking for. Running NRG Touch of Glass 29007 Dec. 27th CHT2.0 . Downloaded the Industrial CAB 1.02/CHT fix CAB. Installed and softreset. Works perfect, not one issue. Nice work.

Mattw79 01-19-2011 01:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Great lock screen. Thank you. I attached a screen shot, and as you can see, there are no notifications showing up. Any suggestions? I am running Whiteout Rom on a VZ TP2. Thanks again for any help.

NinjaDuck 01-19-2011 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mattw79 (Post 2040149)
Great lock screen. Thank you. I attached a screen shot, and as you can see, there are no notifications showing up. Any suggestions? I am running Whiteout Rom on a VZ TP2. Thanks again for any help.

Notifications only show up when you actually have one. Try dialing your phone and hanging up to create a missed call.

Post back if it does not work.

Mattw79 01-19-2011 02:48 PM

Thanks for the quick response. I tried SMS, missed call, and VM with no notifications. Also, I have active calendar appt's that don't show up. Just before I downloaded this lock, I was using LockDevice V1.6 which I believe is just a mod to the stock windows lock. I had my appt's showing up then. I've since uninstalled your's, and lock device, soft reset and reinstalled yours with the same result. Didn't know if there is some reg edit I need to make to get it working. I believe this rom as CHT 2.0 if that makes any difference. The notifications in that work just fine, aven when I use the lock that comes with it. I have the CHT lock disabled because it is slow to react after you slide the bar. Your's and the stock windows lock are quick and responsive.

NinjaDuck 01-19-2011 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mattw79 (Post 2040241)
Thanks for the quick response. I tried SMS, missed call, and VM with no notifications. Also, I have active calendar appt's that don't show up. Just before I downloaded this lock, I was using LockDevice V1.6 which I believe is just a mod to the stock windows lock. I had my appt's showing up then. I've since uninstalled your's, and lock device, soft reset and reinstalled yours with the same result. Didn't know if there is some reg edit I need to make to get it working. I believe this rom as CHT 2.0 if that makes any difference. The notifications in that work just fine, aven when I use the lock that comes with it. I have the CHT lock disabled because it is slow to react after you slide the bar. Your's and the stock windows lock are quick and responsive.

I just tested it on my phone and an emulator image with no problem. Do you know that the way it works is that you should get a number on the slider that indicates a notification? You would need to click the slider to have the notification icons appear.

It sounds like something is blocking or has replaced the stock notification subsystem (just a wild guess).

Give me some more information like what ROM you are using (build/date). Also, would you consider reflashing or hard resetting?

Mattw79 01-20-2011 09:17 AM

Current Rom
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/cdma-tp2-d...-post-3-a.html
NOV 27_XYC_WhiteOut_6.5.X_23563_CHT 2.0

I didn't know that about pressing the slider button if a number shows up to make the icon appear. Good to know when I get it working. I tried sending some test messages and I don't get any number appearing on the slider. I tried pressing it anyway with no luck. Othe odd thing was that since I installed this yesterday am, the calendar didn't work. It just said "no appt's or still loading" even after multiple soft resets. Last night I powered it off for the night, and this am I have the calendar functioning. Didn't make any other changes. And yes, if you don't have any other suggestions for me to try, I would reflash and or hard reset. I'd really like to get this working. Thanks.

Update.... I did a task29 and reflashed. First thing I installed the lockscreen. Then added my exchange server. This time appt's worked right away, but still no number on the slider with notifications.

ModmyPPC 01-20-2011 10:12 AM

I remembered this thread a while back and I was searching for a long time yesterday in the themes section and couldn't find it.

Happy someone bumped this.

Thanks Ninjaduck I love the industrial version.

Im downloading now. Hopefully it works

ModmyPPC 01-20-2011 12:13 PM

Well sad to report it doesn't work with the rom Im using. Its formulas mobile shell rom Formula.LD.23134.E.083010.exe

I am also using LockDeviceGUI which uses the WM lockscreen. But for some reason this doesn't work.

However I removed it and just used the WM lockscreen (Need to add a password) I did a soft reset and it still didn't work.

:angry7:

NinjaDuck 01-20-2011 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ModmyPPC (Post 2040814)
Well sad to report it doesn't work with the rom Im using. Its formulas mobile shell rom Formula.LD.23134.E.083010.exe

I am also using LockDeviceGUI which uses the WM lockscreen. But for some reason this doesn't work.

However I removed it and just used the WM lockscreen (Need to add a password) I did a soft reset and it still didn't work.

:angry7:

Seems like LockDeviceGUI causes some conflict with native LS files. Next time you flash, install the lockscreen without LockDeviceGUI and see if it works.

Do you have a link to LockDeviceGUI? I will check it out.

ModmyPPC 01-21-2011 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NinjaDuck (Post 2041121)
Seems like LockDeviceGUI causes some conflict with native LS files. Next time you flash, install the lockscreen without LockDeviceGUI and see if it works.

Do you have a link to LockDeviceGUI? I will check it out.

[APP]LockDevice [2009-08-26]. Ultralight app to lock after wakeup - xda-developers

Theres the link

But even after I removed LockdeviceGUI and used the standard winmo lock. Which is the one you have to enter a password.

It still doesn't show your creative lockscreen.

Which leads me to believe its the rom Im running Its formulas mobile shell rom Formula.LD.23134.E.083010.exe from ({ROM}{21667|23557/63}{8/4}Formula's SPB MobileSense 3.5.5{Loaded/Baseline}Layout Swap)

Thanks for trying to help btw!