PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2010, 11:32 AM
heyhi11

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
help me pick a rom..Tell me ur fav and why

Pro 2 unlocked 2 boost. Im running mightyrom cause i really like the start menu, but idk its kinda slow. heres what I want maybe some 1 can help

a fast rom
dosnt use alot of memry
home screen just the wall paper
something cool looking
Old 12-06-2010, 02:20 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Carrier: Sprint

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: help me pick a rom..Tell me ur fav and why

are the answer gonna be different than the million and 1 other best rom threads???

NRG Rom - fast, stable, like the Dinik version...

as far as "homescreen just wallpaper" - do you mean you dont want anything on the homescreen?? youll have to do that yourself..
Old 12-06-2010, 02:56 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

well the latest lead rom is fast,stable and doesnt use alot of ram till maybe the 3rd or 4th day then ull have to soft reset. its a 21916 build so i guess that explains its stability. its close to that of the stock 6.1 and sprint basics roms but if u send MMS then this isnt the rom for u as the MMS send for some reason just does not work and its cuz of that that im back on the stock 6.1 tweaked with cabs, so ill either reccomend u try a 21916 6.5 rom or the sprint basics rom. as for the just wall paper homescreen turn off sense (jaja)
Old 12-06-2010, 06:04 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

i second the energyrom dinik 21916. it has several different start menu options, i like the compact. thats my screenshot in my avatar
Old 12-06-2010, 08:11 PM
I MADE IT!!!
Pocket PC: MIUI Powered 3VO, MikFroyo'd EVO & Energized Pro 2

ooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to ooxteme

Third with NRG Roms. There are plenty of options and the thread is full of many helping hands if you have any problems along the way!

TEAM MiK
Member Since 12/30/10
Old 12-06-2010, 08:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: E4GT, Touch Pro 2, Evo, Blackberry 9330

matchstickredgti is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmatchstickredgti is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmatchstickredgti is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmatchstickredgti is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

I am on the nrg bandwagon as well.

vin's ROMs are good too and MightyMike is a close 3rd for me.
Old 12-06-2010, 09:33 PM
I MADE IT!!!
Pocket PC: MIUI Powered 3VO, MikFroyo'd EVO & Energized Pro 2

ooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to ooxteme

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangomango View Post
I am on the nrg bandwagon as well.

vin's ROMs are good too and MightyMike is a close 3rd for me.

Only thing with the "M" roms is that they well never be updated again!
Old 12-06-2010, 09:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2 Vindows plutonium Rom
Carrier: sprint

cganesh75 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcganesh75 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcganesh75 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcganesh75 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I am on vin's ROM. I love it. very smooth. very fast... great battery life. i use the neodium. plutonium is also very good and stable
Old 12-06-2010, 10:07 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
NRG accept no substitutes!

Sent from my SuperFroyo by Neopeek using Tapatalk

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 12-06-2010, 10:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

randypanda is a n00b

the energy ROM is great. you might even want to try out the Christmas edition. Its a good quick ROM and if you want anything that is just wallpaper on the home screen, you'll have to edit that yourself.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2