PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2010, 10:41 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

kf4qhk is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Music Questions regarding TP2

1. What is the biggest memory card this phone will support?

2. If I wanted to use it as my MP3 player for working out, is there a particular case that you would recommend?

3. I want to also use this as my player in the car as well. What is the best hook up for it?

Thanks.

Jeremy
Old 11-26-2010, 01:37 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Music Questions regarding TP2

the tp2 can handle up to a 32gb card. i use my sprint tp2 as my mp3 player in the car. ive got over 10gb of music on my 16gb card. i use my tp2 and a 3.5mm audio cable connected to a pioneer cd player with 3.5mm input jack in the front. it sounds great and i never have to worry about scratching a cd! i say stay away from those little converters that plug into the cigarette lighter, they sound horrible. if you cant plug the tp2 directly into the car radio using a 3.5mm cable, usb, or bluetooth, i wouldnt bother since the sound quality will not be that good. hope that helps!A

also, i can answer, hear and be heard during calls with no isues thru the car radio
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-26-2010, 11:45 AM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

when i go work out, my phone is just in my pocket, in a plastic bag lol... i saw no real need to to buy anything resembling an expensive case...

I use my TP2 plugged into the old portable CD player cassette adapter(my car has tape deck not CD player) and it works as it should... music cranks!! i like puff above, my setup also allows to answer, hear, and speak with no issues...
Old 11-26-2010, 12:36 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

I keep my phone in my pocket while working out... I wear long basketball shorts so it's not comming out of my pocket... The largest card it's supposed to handle is a 32gb. But then again... I haven't seen any bigger ones.
I use wired and bluetooth headphones while working out and in my wife's car I hook up with a cassette deck adapter as well. In my car... I use an fm tramsmitter designed for an ipod... I hook up an insignia bluetooth receiver to the ipod connector and my phone sends the music via bluetooth to it.
so... This...

plugs into this...

And it sends the music to my stereo.
Old 11-26-2010, 06:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch/ Touch Pro 2

gottago is a n00b

For my car I use Motorola Motorokr T505 Speakerphone Review - Headphones/Headsets - CNET Reviews and ut works very well for me.
Old 11-27-2010, 02:54 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

jerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

I have a nice car holder from my 6800, a SONY casette converter and Moto S9 headset and I am golden.

BTW, I convert to high quality MP3s (320bps) using MediaMonkey and synch directly to the Tp2 all my podcasts collected by MM.

Be a long time before I turn in this set-up.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2