PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2010, 10:29 AM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Disable Company Directory

Is there a way to disable the company directory folder on the dialer? It shows as the first contact item instead of my most recent call... I have an exchange server but it's only for personal use, I don't have any numbers in any sort of company directory, only my contact list. Nothing major, just annoying.

Thanks
Old 11-15-2010, 10:43 AM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Carrier: Sprint

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Disable Company Directory

agreed... and that only showed up because he have exchange set up right???

hey wait, Mines gone now!!!

well I thought maybe it was due to me changing my dialer or something, but as you can see Company Directory doesnt show on my dialer, skin or no skin... I know it used to, I wonder when it stopped..

I have google/gmail exchange going and I know thats what put it there.. I did recently go into gmail and master edit all my contacts, once everything was correct, maybe it saw I had no seperate/company directory number stored and stop showing the Headline for it...

idk..

Last edited by boredandtattooed; 11-15-2010 at 11:01 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-21-2010, 11:25 AM
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

where-as i didnt figure out how to get rid of it.. i did just notice when it shows and when it doesnt..

If you start dialing a number, soon as you get to a portion that isnt stored in your phone or call history, the company directory header shows..

easiest test is just dialing a zero.. youll see company directory..

i had 1800 883 8895(gamestop CS line), its just in my history though.. if i dal 1800 883 it still shows the call, but if i dial 1800 88-4 then i see the company directory header...

idk, just some enlightenment on the matter
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-21-2010, 03:29 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL
Threadstarter

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Thanks, that actually makes some sense. I appreciate the info and screenies
Old 11-21-2010, 09:45 PM
The Dyslexic VIP

no problem

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2