PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2010, 01:49 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Tilt 2
Carrier: AT&T

urbanBeaute is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Marketplace/Help!

For some reason, I am having an issue with both Marketplace and SMS alert.

When I go to the market place and select an app, the description/download option doesn't show. I've tried soft resetting, as well as reinstalling Marketplace. Did not help.

As for the SMS alert notification, when the message pops up on the screen, it is blank.

I am running HTC Sense on the Tilt 2 (Rom Update 2010). I don't have many apps installed but a few necesscary fixes (such as the TaskFacade so that I can have the easy access of terminating programs from the Home tab and the Facebook Fix.) Can anyone help me?
Old 10-27-2010, 02:53 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Re: Marketplace/Help!

sometimes in marketplace the descriptions for some apps dont show for some reason its an unfixed bug. you can fix that by exiting then reopening marketplace and looking at a different app. and as for the SMS not showing are you using the sense messaging or the default WM messaging client (called SMS/MMS)
Old 10-27-2010, 03:04 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Tilt 2
Carrier: AT&T
Threadstarter

urbanBeaute is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: Marketplace/Help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
sometimes in marketplace the descriptions for some apps dont show for some reason its an unfixed bug. you can fix that by exiting then reopening marketplace and looking at a different app. and as for the SMS not showing are you using the sense messaging or the default WM messaging client (called SMS/MMS)
Yes, I have. None of the descriptions are showing.
And as for the SMS, I am using the default program, however, what I am referring to is the alert notification, which when I receive a new text message, should display the message on the screen, but instead the text message is not showing, on the notification. The area where the text message should be previewed before opening is Blank.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
htc sense 2.5, tilt 2