PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2010, 12:33 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

deathskrye is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to deathskrye Send a message via MSN to deathskrye Send a message via Yahoo to deathskrye Send a message via Skype™ to deathskrye
USC tp2 on sprint? help needed please

ok so i have a us cellular touch pro i just bought. ive been looking at the different roms/radios/and about hard spl. i guess what im wondering is do i use hard spl to load on a sprint radio to then be able to use the dec for activating on sprint. also once i have it on sprint will i be able to try android out on it. i tried to find answers but i couldnt find anything specific enough. any responses welcome even links. i just couldnt find anything. thanks guys
Old 09-24-2010, 12:58 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: USC tp2 on sprint? help needed please

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathskrye View Post
ok so i have a us cellular touch pro i just bought. ive been looking at the different roms/radios/and about hard spl. i guess what im wondering is do i use hard spl to load on a sprint radio to then be able to use the dec for activating on sprint. also once i have it on sprint will i be able to try android out on it. i tried to find answers but i couldnt find anything specific enough. any responses welcome even links. i just couldnt find anything. thanks guys
You can't activate a non-sprint phone on the sprint network. They make sure esn is a sprint esn, which your usc won't be.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2