PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2010, 12:16 PM
VIP MVP
Pocket PC: TP Dos/OG Epic/Touch
Carrier: Sprint

masetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuff
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Black glossy transparent taskbar?

Im looking for a black glossy transparent taskbar preferably with custom icons. Anyone have one or know of one please let me know. Oh and if you can post a screen shot that would be great . TIA
Old 09-07-2010, 01:25 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: Black glossy transparent taskbar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by masetas View Post
Im looking for a black glossy transparent taskbar preferably with custom icons. Anyone have one or know of one please let me know. Oh and if you can post a screen shot that would be great . TIA
I used to have one, let me see if I can dig it up...

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 09-07-2010, 01:34 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
use this cab then pick your favorite taskbar, not sure what your tastes are on that but theres tons.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Glossy Black.cab (365.2 KB, 17 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-07-2010, 01:41 PM
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
use this cab then pick your favorite taskbar, not sure what your tastes are on that but theres tons.
Thx D-willy... soooo you think we'll hit 20k posts today? lol
Old 09-07-2010, 02:10 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Do you know if this'll work with the stock ROM on Sprint?
p.
Old 09-07-2010, 02:47 PM
VIP MVP
Threadstarter

masetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuff

how do i install them to test them out. I transfered the cab to the sd card opened up file explorer and installed the cab did a soft reset boot up and nothing there. So then i went into settings home and nothing there. What im i doing wrong
Old 09-07-2010, 03:33 PM
DarkLight

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
how do i install them to test them out. I transfered the cab to the sd card opened up file explorer and installed the cab did a soft reset boot up and nothing there. So then i went into settings home and nothing there. What im i doing wrong
Once installed you will need to choose the theme. I popped open the cab and it doesn't include any .dlls so I don't think it's going to replace the taskbar icons at the top of your screen like you are wanting/expecting. What it does do is replace a number of PNGs which are backgrounds and buttons. Not entirely sure which ones they are as I haven't installed it.

Anyway, swap out your theme and you should see a difference.

As for a different taskbar, I don't know how "glossy" it will look for you, but I have a modified BilboBrian (modified in that everything is in a single cab file and you don't need to read through 46 pages to figure out what the frak you need to install to get it all to work) taskbar. I'm attaching it here.

*EDIT*
Ok, I installed the cab from Darren and I FREAKIN LOVE IT! It REALLY compliments the icons (in my opinion) for the taskbar. This is basically one of the final things I was looking for to finalize the UI for the main screen...that looks AWESOME. I may tweak the top graphic to get rid of the bottom white line (blend better) but other than that it looks great!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bar.jpg (14.6 KB, 44 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab 004 - DarkLight_BilboBrian_TaskBar.cab (1.10 MB, 9 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by DarkLight; 09-07-2010 at 03:40 PM. Reason: installed previous cab...
Old 09-07-2010, 03:58 PM
Post Master General

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLight View Post
Once installed you will need to choose the theme. I popped open the cab and it doesn't include any .dlls so I don't think it's going to replace the taskbar icons at the top of your screen like you are wanting/expecting. What it does do is replace a number of PNGs which are backgrounds and buttons. Not entirely sure which ones they are as I haven't installed it.

Anyway, swap out your theme and you should see a difference.

As for a different taskbar, I don't know how "glossy" it will look for you, but I have a modified BilboBrian (modified in that everything is in a single cab file and you don't need to read through 46 pages to figure out what the frak you need to install to get it all to work) taskbar. I'm attaching it here.

*EDIT*
Ok, I installed the cab from Darren and I FREAKIN LOVE IT! It REALLY compliments the icons (in my opinion) for the taskbar. This is basically one of the final things I was looking for to finalize the UI for the main screen...that looks AWESOME. I may tweak the top graphic to get rid of the bottom white line (blend better) but other than that it looks great!
+1 for bilbobrian taskbar Icons I've been using them for months and am hardpressed to find anything better.
Old 09-07-2010, 09:30 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvincibleLiving View Post
Thx D-willy... soooo you think we'll hit 20k posts today? lol
na, im not here much anymore bro.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZTECA View Post
Do you know if this'll work with the stock ROM on Sprint?
p.
yes it will.
Quote:
start/settings/today, should be there.
Old 09-07-2010, 09:46 PM
VIP MVP
Threadstarter

did that and nothing there

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2