PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2010, 01:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Cricket

meachi04 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Height of taskbar?

Hey everyone! I have a question about resizing the taskbar (top bar). The last I heard you can't but on some custom roms I see the taskbar is slimmer than normal. How can I re-size or shrink my taskbar, Or just make it a little slimmer. If this is possible...
Old 09-06-2010, 05:51 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Carrier: Sprint

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Height of taskbar?

got a link to the taskbars your talking about??

Ive seen them skinned(via CHT1.8.5. or mod), and without any borders around the icons.. thus giving the illusion of a slimmer taskbar..

but i dont think ive ever heard of a mod to change the height
Old 09-06-2010, 08:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint

krnfrk6663 is keeping up the good workkrnfrk6663 is keeping up the good workkrnfrk6663 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to krnfrk6663 Send a message via MSN to krnfrk6663 Send a message via Yahoo to krnfrk6663

This what you mean?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-06-2010, 09:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by krnfrk6663 View Post

This what you mean?
Yes! This is what I mean... I was looking for the rom I used before with a taskbar similar to this, so I could have posted the pic or a link. But yes this is exactly the kind I'm looking for! Is there a cab for this taskbar?
Old 09-06-2010, 09:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
got a link to the taskbars your talking about??

Ive seen them skinned(via CHT1.8.5. or mod), and without any borders around the icons.. thus giving the illusion of a slimmer taskbar..

but i dont think ive ever heard of a mod to change the height
Oh, I didn't know that is what gives that illusion. But for sure the pic posted is what I'm looking for!!
Old 09-06-2010, 10:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

creedo is keeping up the good workcreedo is keeping up the good workcreedo is keeping up the good work

I can prolly whip up a cab, you'll have to decide how you want it to look as far as color etc. if you know photoshop you might try it yourself, it's pretty easy.
Old 09-06-2010, 10:46 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

If you want the one is the Screen Shot you are going to need to run a 6.5x rom that comes with the finger friendly soft keys and narrower taskbar. That Screen is from a Timberwolf rom. He has a sweet Purple Haze Jimmy Hendrix styled rom.

If creedo makes you a cab you will still need to be running 6.5x to have it applied to the theme for you.

Old 09-07-2010, 01:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by creedo View Post
I can prolly whip up a cab, you'll have to decide how you want it to look as far as color etc. if you know photoshop you might try it yourself, it's pretty easy.
Ok thank you! I will check out the software and see what I can come up with. If you do get a chance to make the taskbar, Black would be great! I am not picky at all about the icons, just a simple black taskbar is fine. Thank you again for all of the info!
Old 09-07-2010, 01:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
If you want the one is the Screen Shot you are going to need to run a 6.5x rom that comes with the finger friendly soft keys and narrower taskbar. That Screen is from a Timberwolf rom. He has a sweet Purple Haze Jimmy Hendrix styled rom.

If creedo makes you a cab you will still need to be running 6.5x to have it applied to the theme for you.
Ok thank you also for the info... I'm running Energy's Rom, I will look at the details, and switch if I have to. I put Mobile Shell on my phone and want a more narrow taskbar! Well thank you again!!
Old 09-07-2010, 01:40 AM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by meachi04 View Post
Ok thank you also for the info... I'm running Energy's Rom, I will look at the details, and switch if I have to. I put Mobile Shell on my phone and want a more narrow taskbar! Well thank you again!!

Well NRG has a nice 6.5x rom

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2