PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2010, 08:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: seen the swype link on htc.com and wanted to try i
Carrier: Tmobile

adrianmuniz325 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Screen Protector T-Mobile

Ok im lookin at all the different screen protectors that are out there and all of them look great but what better? I have a list of 4 that i like. Out of the 4 which on is the best???
Invisible SHIELD By Zagg about $25
Best Skins Ever about $8
Ghost Armor about $25
BodyGuardz about $25
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-04-2010, 10:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Intercept
Carrier: Sprint

L21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to L21Matt
Re: Screen Protector T-Mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianmuniz325 View Post
Ok im lookin at all the different screen protectors that are out there and all of them look great but what better? I have a list of 4 that i like. Out of the 4 which on is the best???
Best Skins Ever about $8
Ghost Armor about $25
BodyGuardz about $25

I use this one. Pricy but so far its been worth it, its way better than the one that comes with the tp2

Old 09-05-2010, 12:12 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

yankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
You can get a full body protector like the zagg cover for free from stealthguards.com. It even got better rating then zagg body protectors.

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-05-2010, 01:42 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianmuniz325 View Post
Best Skins Ever about $8
Ghost Armor about $25
BodyGuardz about $25
Did you see this:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=127110

Otherwise I think the Seidio protectors are pretty close to the shipped ones. Good Luck
Old 09-05-2010, 02:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Intercept

L21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to L21Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankees45us View Post
You can get a full body protector like the zagg cover for free from stealthguards.com. It even got better rating then zagg body protectors.

Now you tell me lol. I just ordered one, you pay for shipping but it came to 2.85 for me. I'll keep it as a spare, can't beat that price!
Old 09-05-2010, 11:54 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankees45us View Post

wow, now that is a great deal! does anyone know whether these are cut differently to accomodate each variation of the tp2? i want one for my sprint tp2, gf wants one for her tmobile tp2, and my ex for her verizon tp2...
Old 09-05-2010, 12:23 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

yankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
I just checked and they only have one for the tilt2. But it should fit the sprint tp2 without a problem. Or the t mobile tp2.
The review that I found said that it fit without any stretching. It said that the zagg covers had to be stretched a little bit to fit. I guess I'll see when I get mine. If anyone gets theirs let us know how it goes.

Old 09-17-2010, 08:29 PM
DarkLight

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Got mine today but I won't be installing it until after the weekend. I have a camping trip with my son (Cub Scouts and I'm the Den Leader), and I'm not going to be spraying stuff, squeegeeing, etc. right before I go camping. Sorry, I've done too many stupid things right before I ended up needing my phone and either making it unusable or less usable. I hope to have something to report on Monday or Tuesday.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2