PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2010, 01:31 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
what is ther best rom for using an at&t sim o an unlocked sprint touch pro 2???

as stated in the title, what is the best or most recomended rom for using an att sim on an unlocked tp2?

Old 09-11-2010, 02:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Sprint Advantage Club

neudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: what is ther best rom for using an at&t sim o an unlocked sprint touch pro 2???

you could ask a hundred different people and get a hundred different answers. My suggestion is to pick a rom, try it out for yourself. If you are not sure about flashing, there are tons of mods for 6.5 in the thread in my sig that should give you almost anything you want
Old 09-11-2010, 02:33 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Re: what is ther best rom for using an at&t sim o an unlocked sprint touch pro 2???

hahaha. your funny sir. ive flashed more times than ive changed my socks. i was specifically asking about att for a friend. we sim unlocked a sprint tp2 for him and didnt know if stock was the best for using att. i dont even have a tp2 as ive moved on to the epic. the tp2 was good to me though. so was the tp before that and the vogue before that. ive done plenty of modding, but ive never been using an att sim card. thats why i asked about running att. do use an att sim on your sprint tp2?that was the type of input i was looking for. i dont think i could ask 100 different people and get 100 diff. answers because im sure there are not 100 people doing this with their tp2. thank you for the necrobump, this thread is 2 weeks old.

Last edited by austin420; 09-11-2010 at 02:54 PM.
Old 09-20-2010, 04:46 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: at&t

howhi05 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhowhi05 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhowhi05 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I'm running energy on my sprint tp2 on att and is running pretty good other than no 3g which was expected and no mms which may be fixable.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-07-2010, 02:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: The only $50 Touch Pro2
Carrier: gottaluvSPRINT

wampuscat is keeping up the good workwampuscat is keeping up the good work

I'm running sharkie and its perfect. Did have to manually set up mms. And data settings tho
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2