PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2010, 10:47 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

hadams59 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rhodium Rom Message Delivery Failed Error Message

Hi I installed Energy's latest ROM and everything works fine except I am unable to send PCS/MMS. Everytime I attempt to send a PIC I receive an error message "Message Delivery Failed". Does anyone have a fix for this? Thanks in advance.

Last edited by hadams59; 09-02-2010 at 06:34 PM.
Old 09-02-2010, 10:58 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Galaxy S2

sacr3d is just getting started
Re: Rhodium Rom Message Delivery Failed Error Message

I run int the same problem as well.
Old 09-02-2010, 11:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Intercept

L21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to L21Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by sacr3d View Post
I run int the same problem as well.
Seaching for this issue may bring up pages with this, or other sprint mms software.

install cab to your device, not the memory card, then all should work.

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-02-2010, 12:12 PM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

This is usually an easy fix for sprint users depending on what rom youre using. U can install the cab posted above which comes with a version of Arcsoft MMS Composer thats known to work well on Sprint and comes preset with sprint mms settings and that should work and be the easiest way to get mms functioning. If it doesnt work u can search for Sprint Arcsoft cabs or Sprint arcsoft settings,if u choose to setup arcsoft settings manually. U could also try a Sprint Provisioning cab and that should setup your MMS settings for u on the roms cooked in Arcsoft MMS Composer,if the rom has one cooked in,most do, but it depends on the rom. The only way i can get my MMS to function is to remove the HTC Messaging Client,if it has it, and use only the Windows Msging Client with only this particular Arcsoft MMS Composer Version 5.2.6.34,from the HTC Imagio. I really dont know why but that version of Arcsoft is the only version of Arcsoft ive been able to get MMS to function correctly and stable, but im on Cricket. Ive heard that as long as u use the Windows Msging client with a Sprint provisioning cab MMS should function correctly with most Arcsoft versions on most custom roms. My only complaint with the only version of arcsoft that works for me is that it has a max send limit of 1024kb, and i know that there are some versions or a way to increase the send limit to 5mb,ive even heard of a 10mb send limit,but never seen it and i doubt it.If all else fails try setting up whatever version of arcsoft that comes cooked into the rom with your sprint settings manually.Or u could do a search for, Sprint Arcsoft setup cab, or Sprint Arcsoft MMS Composer cab, and im sure u will come up with a bunch of results. Id start with the most recent cabs and then test and work my way down til u find one that works.Im sure u will find one. I think the Arcsoft Posted above is pretty recent and works well. Good luck.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-02-2010, 12:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

The above posted cab was modded by Imnuts 02042010 (that's the date at the end of it). And I'm not clear what you mean by Rhodiums lastest ROM... Who's ROM? Sprint stock? If it's a custom ROM, did you provision it? And if it's a custom ROM and doesn't include arcsoft, ur def gonna need an arcsoft cab, such as the one above. As far as the comments about the size limits, you can change the settings to increase size limits, it's reg edits, however, IIRC no one will really be able to receive a MMS that size but YMMV.

Oh, and wrong forum to post...but hope the above helps.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-02-2010, 06:16 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

hadams59 is a n00b

I'm a newbie, but it is Energy's latest MaxSense ROM.
Old 09-02-2010, 06:30 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

hadams59 is a n00b

I attempted to install the cab but it fail with the following error "Installation was unsuccessful. the program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have sufficient system permissions."
Old 09-02-2010, 06:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Intercept

L21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to L21Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadams59 View Post
I attempted to install the cab but it fail with the following error "Installation was unsuccessful. the program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have sufficient system permissions."
Not sure on that error, are u installing that cab file to the device or the SD memory card? I usually install that straight to the phone's memory and it works ok. Worked on NRG roms, and all the others i have tried so far.

Old 09-03-2010, 08:11 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: winmo 6
Carrier: sprint

emit4dais is a n00b

on NRG 8/28 gtx. I get that error randomly also. don't know why, but soft reset then reinstall always works.
Old 09-04-2010, 07:43 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Moved to Touch Pro 2.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2