PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Qr codes? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=132728)

dubmang 08-31-2010 06:03 PM

Qr codes?

so in todays mail i got a big brochure from sprint thanking me for being a great sero customer for 3years. throughout the pamphlet are these lil barcode thingies that give away free apps and automatically install them in their respective spots, but it says only androids get this capability.... but then i remembered yall!

so..

kaos 08-31-2010 06:05 PM

Re: Qr codes?

so what? ask your question...lol

dubmang 08-31-2010 06:43 PM

qr codes mang. school me in them. hint where i can find the apps lol but mainly, i can really take pics of barcodes and it'll give me info on it? what about at the store?

nextohel 08-31-2010 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dubmang (Post 1930672)
qr codes mang. school me in them. hint where i can find the apps lol but mainly, i can really take pics of barcodes and it'll give me info on it? what about at the store?

English, please.

bdurst08 08-31-2010 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dubmang (Post 1930672)

Android has abarcode reader app. I dont think that there is one like that for WM.

boredandtattooed 08-31-2010 10:21 PM

all the platforms have a bar code reader app..

Android has apps and Google Goggles... iPhone has apps and is Getting Google Goggles... winMO has apps, even one that sprint offered around the time they gave us Pic Mail via update to winMO 6.1..

install android on your TP2, get a barcode reader-----------eeeeck, you cant.. camera doesnt work on TP2 versions of Android..

you still can have someone, anyone really from the android forum get them for you, and just give you the .apk to see if itll work on your xandroid..

but yeah, your really asking in the wrong place... only someone with android, with the scanner app, and your mailer can tell you what they are... a really good pic of the bar codes can get them downloaded since their digital codes... cab repository sites use the barcodes to, so they work off a computer screen just as well as off your mailer

bdurst08 08-31-2010 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boredandtattooed (Post 1930896)
all the platforms have a bar code reader app..

Android has apps and Google Goggles... iPhone has apps and is Getting Google Goggles... winMO has apps, even one that sprint offered around the time they gave us Pic Mail via update to winMO 6.1..

install android on your TP2, get a barcode reader-----------eeeeck, you cant.. camera doesnt work on TP2 versions of Android..

you still can have someone, anyone really from the android forum get them for you, and just give you the .apk to see if itll work on your xandroid..

but yeah, your really asking in the wrong place... only someone with android, with the scanner app, and your mailer can tell you what they are... a really good pic of the bar codes can get them downloaded since their digital codes... cab repository sites use the barcodes to, so they work off a computer screen just as well as off your mailer

HMMM...good to know. Thanks for the extra 411.:mrgreen:

redd214 09-01-2010 12:59 PM

Quick Mark QR Code Scanner for WM