PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2010, 01:55 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Opera 10 + Hardware Keyboard Shortcut

hey guys, i need a little help. i installed opera mobile 10 and its great so far. my issue is that when i use the shortcut on the keyboard (FN + Left Arrow Key) it still opens opera 9.7. is there a way to change this shortcut to point to opera 10 instead of 9.7 via the registry? i have searched the registry and online with no luck. any help would be greatly appreciated.

ps anyone know how to enable the zoom bar in opera 10 as well?

EDIT: o yea, i forgot to add that ive already made opera 10 my default broswer. my tp2 opens opera 10 when clicking on a link in an email, internet tab, etc etc, it just isnt linked to keyboard...

Last edited by puff601; 08-29-2010 at 02:06 AM.
Old 08-29-2010, 02:15 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: Opera 10 + Hardware Keyboard Shortcut

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff601 View Post
hey guys, i need a little help. i installed opera mobile 10 and its great so far. my issue is that when i use the shortcut on the keyboard (FN + Left Arrow Key) it still opens opera 9.7. is there a way to change this shortcut to point to opera 10 instead of 9.7 via the registry? i have searched the registry and online with no luck. any help would be greatly appreciated.

ps anyone know how to enable the zoom bar in opera 10 as well?

EDIT: o yea, i forgot to add that ive already made opera 10 my default broswer. my tp2 opens opera 10 when clicking on a link in an email, internet tab, etc etc, it just isnt linked to keyboard...
not sure what else would work, besides using keyboard controller to program that key press to do it. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=554240
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-29-2010, 02:43 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

thx razor! that worked great thats a very useful app. do you have any ideas on how to enable the zoom bar in OM 10?
Old 08-29-2010, 03:14 AM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff601 View Post
thx razor! that worked great thats a very useful app. do you have any ideas on how to enable the zoom bar in OM 10?
you're welcome.
Opera 10 does not support it and as far as i've seen, no one has got that to work.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-29-2010, 03:16 AM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
you're welcome.
Opera 10 does not support it and as far as i've seen, no one has got that to work.
check ur box .
Old 08-29-2010, 05:05 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHoDiUM (TP2)
Carrier: CRiCkeT

rhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
check ur box .
if you got it to work can i get a copy or instructions bro
Old 08-29-2010, 05:13 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhyme187 View Post
if you got it to work can i get a copy or instructions bro
the pm had nothin to do with this.
Old 08-29-2010, 02:32 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
you're welcome.
o ok, well at least i got the keyboard shortcut working. that was my main concern

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2