PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2010, 05:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc pro 2
Carrier: cricket

bcapi is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking SOLVED!!! help to program an htc pro 2 on cricket.

=D>=D>well i flash my htc pro 2 from verizon to cricket at this point all are fine but when i went to cricket store the gay only put my number on the htc but he can't program to recive and make calls i try do it on #22804# but don't work how can enter on manual mode for program or how can i program for any mode.
thank you.

Last edited by bcapi; 09-01-2010 at 03:44 PM. Reason: solved
Old 08-28-2010, 11:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: help to program an htc pro 2 on cricket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcapi View Post
well i flash my htc pro 2 from verizon to cricket at this point all are fine but when i went to cricket store the gay only put my number on the htc but he can't program to recive and make calls i try do it on #22804# but don't work how can enter on manual mode for program or how can i program for any mode.
thank you.
what steps or tutorial did you follow to reprogram your phone to cricket? what prl are you using? to go into the EPST settings you dial ##778 send or ##778#
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-29-2010, 12:44 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

bcapi is a n00b
Talking Re: help to program an htc pro 2 on cricket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
what steps or tutorial did you follow to reprogram your phone to cricket? what prl are you using? to go into the EPST settings you dial ##778 send or ##778#

hi! thank's a lot for your answer and well i don't follow any tuto i loking for one but without luck i have the cricket prl 01042,01050,01013 and 38515 this prl are folders on my documents i finally can in ESPT mode using ##778# but i only have the MDN and MIN and there are not options for edit this .

p.s. as you can see the cellphone is not my only problem my english is really bad and i know a little or nothing about programing so please be patient and thank you so much.
Old 08-29-2010, 12:45 AM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

this will help you
http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...-by-Ryan-Mogul
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-29-2010, 01:20 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

bcapi is a n00b
Talking Re: help to program an htc pro 2 on cricket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcapi View Post
hi! thank's a lot for your answer and well i don't follow any tuto i loking for one but without luck i have the cricket prl 01042,01050,01013 and 38515 this prl are folders on my documents i finally can in ESPT mode using ##778# but i only have the MDN and MIN and there are not options for edit this .

p.s. as you can see the cellphone is not my only problem my english is really bad and i know a little or nothing about programing so please be patient and thank you so much.

WOW! Im happy finally i can program my cellphone thanks a lot and this is what i did step by step

1.-hard spl i follow this tuto http://rhodiumw.htc-unlocks.com/hard-spl.php thanks a lot to OliNex and cmonex this is great.

2.-install Cricket ROM i follow this tuto http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=105360 thanks a lot to KingArthur this is great.

3.-go to cricket store for put my number on my htc pro 2 the gay in the store can't program my htc.

4._i go to EPST using ##778# thanks a lot to razorloves for the tip and for the answer

5.-i put the MIN number (the gay in the cricket store give me this number) in the MSID option and i update th prl file to cricket 01042.plr.

6.- that all now my cell work perfect thank you so much this is my firts flash and program thanks for help me.
Old 08-29-2010, 01:46 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: NeXus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Rager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
This is a bit off subject..but I have a hspl unlocked tp2 with a bad esn only thing that doesn't work is the usb port(it works to charge but the computer doesn't read it when plugged in usb).so id like to flash it over to cricket but obviously if establishing a usb/pc connection is needed it won't be possible?so is it possible with out a pc?

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk.
Old 08-29-2010, 01:55 AM
VIP Member

@bcapi. you're welcome. glad you got it goin man.

@gmaine. yes, you can do it. the only thing you need to hook it up to the computer for is to set your msl to 000000 (assuming you have a sprint tp2). not performing this step will only break ota prl update. but everything else is fine.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2