PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2010, 04:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

galingula is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Is the dialer screen hackable?

I hate it. Plus, if possible, I'd like the graphic to be in rotary dial format.

Just curious, I've never seen a hacked dialer screen
Old 08-26-2010, 06:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: MoPho

krnfrk6663 is keeping up the good workkrnfrk6663 is keeping up the good workkrnfrk6663 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to krnfrk6663 Send a message via MSN to krnfrk6663 Send a message via Yahoo to krnfrk6663
Re: Is the dialer screen hackable?

I know it's possible to change shapes and colors to the buttons, I don't know about complete rearranging. Best person I would say to ask would be some of the chefs. Timberwolf has created a few mods for the dialer, you could give him a shot. Other then that, good luck.
Old 08-26-2010, 10:04 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

One of the best things about windows mobile is the abilty to change/hack/mod every single image you can find.. so yes, the dialer is HIGHLY moddable... dont think youll be able to do the rotary phone thing though.... Most people skin whats already available via the phonecanvas files in \windows.. its a TOUGH task though, just ask.. dialer are one of the toucher things to skin out..

and never saw a modded dialer before?? heres a few just from google search

Old 08-26-2010, 10:17 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

heres a pic of the dialer im using atm:

never seen a rotary one though, try searching on xda for something like that

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2