PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2010, 12:16 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Has anyone seen the wm7 game vid on xboxlive?

Holy crap!!!! I cannot wait for this phone. If its more app based like the iphone I could really care less at this point look at what the phone can do. plus i'm sure the communities of developers will make ripping roms for it like they did with the xbox down to these great forums for the phone versions of hardware running microsoft products. Making each and every device 1000% better. I guess billions of dollars and a large share of the market has its perks! I think even the developers know that android isn't the answer. Sure the evo is beautiful, but wait till one of these bad boys hits the market. The evo peeps will be sorry they didn't wait!!! Of course the rich will just buy the new stuff but those of us swinging from contract to contract to get a premium piece of hardware. (It matters..)

Its under Inside xbox/Gamescom 2010/Windows phone 7 Games...

I will love my wm7 phone with my live 3d avatar kicking it with its lightsaber as my lock screen. YEAH!

Last edited by solarflarex; 08-24-2010 at 12:18 AM.
Old 08-24-2010, 12:46 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

yankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
The gaming does look awesome. We will have to see how stable it is. If the only thing good about phone is gaming then i'll stick with android. So far ive only had to reset my evo 2 or 3 times in a 2month period and those times were because of bad app, not because the phone froze. I can't wait to see what win7ph will bring to the smartphone os war.

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk
Old 08-24-2010, 01:49 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: Has anyone seen the wm7 game vid on xboxlive?

it will be alot more than that. for sure. I think microsoft is going over the top with this one from the looks of it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2