PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2010, 12:21 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: US Cellular

franco1 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
LED Colors

Is there a way to turn on my LED to flash after new texts? Or even change colors if possible? I'm using Mightyrom and it disabled it. Thank you.
Old 01-20-2010, 12:24 AM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Re: LED Colors

I'm not sure if you can change the color, if you can, I don't know how. Anyway, to have the light flash after a text, go to Start>System>Sounds and Notifications>Notifications- select the event you want to change the notification for, in this case "New Text Message," and set up whatever parameters you want.
Old 01-20-2010, 02:38 AM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
I'm not sure if you can change the color, if you can, I don't know how. Anyway, to have the light flash after a text, go to Start>System>Sounds and Notifications>Notifications- select the event you want to change the notification for, in this case "New Text Message," and set up whatever parameters you want.
like stated you do have the option of turning on and off your LED and can even hack it to do different things at different times but changing the color is a hardware issue and you would have to ether color the lens or you can put in new LEDs in place of the old ones like some of us did on the TP1 which you can find HERE. Happy hunting.

CW

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.

Last edited by WarChild; 01-20-2010 at 02:40 AM.
Old 02-11-2011, 03:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

supasanch24 is keeping up the good worksupasanch24 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

The LED on the TP 2 has three color possiblities green, red, and amber. Is there a registry edit or something that could allow you change the color for different alerts?
Old 02-11-2011, 04:02 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by supasanch24 View Post
The LED on the TP 2 has three color possibilities green, red, and amber. Is there a registry edit or something that could allow you change the color for different alerts?
Wow way to wake up an old thread...lol Did something change? When did the LED get an upgrade?
Old 02-11-2011, 06:32 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Have you tried NueLED by no2chem?

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2