PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2010, 10:16 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC tilt2
Carrier: ATT

junior2465 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sense 2.5

How do i get my home screen wallpaper back to normal size. I installed cookie's home tab and now when I uninstalled it my home screen is not the right size.. It shorts and very annoying. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Running ATT stock rom WM6.5 sense 2.5
Old 11-30-2010, 02:20 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Try re-downloading, re-installing, or resetting the wallpaper or hard reset/clear storage.
Old 11-30-2010, 02:34 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Re: Sense 2.5

probably boot with only 45mb of RAM if that now. CHT is probably the biggest piece of bloatware out there
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-30-2010, 02:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

Holysmoke is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
probably boot with only 45mb of RAM if that now. CHT is probably the biggest piece of bloatware out there
good to read that, I almost installed it
Old 11-30-2010, 03:21 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

I had to Hard reset and restore a previous backup after installing and uninstalling CHT. Good luck bro.
p.
Old 11-30-2010, 04:11 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i hate to see people talk bad about cht when i think its one of the best mods around... here is what i do to make sure cht is uninstalled properly...
1) uninstall cht
2) reinstall
3) uninstall again without making any changes or anything to cht.

that always works for me. i dont know how id live without cht. i was bored with my tp2 until i ran across cht several months ago. yea it uses alot of ram, but if you think about it, what visual mod doesnt affect your free ram??? if you want a cool rom with lots of eye candy and 100mb+ free ram, try energyrom 21916 (6.5) with cht 2.0 cooked in
Old 11-30-2010, 04:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

BullyDawg is becoming a great contributor

Is it me ... or are AZTECHKA's Avatars getting increasingly freakier??????!
LMAO! Way to go, Dark One!
Old 11-30-2010, 05:22 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullyDawg View Post
Is it me ... or are AZTECHKA's Avatars getting increasingly freakier??????!
LMAO! Way to go, Dark One!
It's just you bro... What's wrong with my avi? LOL.
It changes on the daily.
keep an eye out for it.
p.
Old 11-30-2010, 07:28 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff601 View Post
i hate to see people talk bad about cht when i think its one of the best mods around... here is what i do to make sure cht is uninstalled properly...
1) uninstall cht
2) reinstall
3) uninstall again without making any changes or anything to cht.

that always works for me. i dont know how id live without cht. i was bored with my tp2 until i ran across cht several months ago. yea it uses alot of ram, but if you think about it, what visual mod doesnt affect your free ram??? if you want a cool rom with lots of eye candy and 100mb+ free ram, try energyrom 21916 (6.5) with cht 2.0 cooked in
it uses TOO MUCH ram, unacceptable for anyone who buys a device with 288mb of ram for multitasking, sure u probably boot with 100+MB free ram, but due to cht it probably drops really fast within minutes. the memory use of that thing is worse than the stock sprint 6.5 rom without the tweaks. if i wanted that low amount of ram id stick with my dell axim x51v or buy a mogul. EPIC FAIL!
Old 11-30-2010, 08:22 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
it uses TOO MUCH ram, unacceptable for anyone who buys a device with 288mb of ram for multitasking, sure u probably boot with 100+MB free ram, but due to cht it probably drops really fast within minutes. the memory use of that thing is worse than the stock sprint 6.5 rom without the tweaks. if i wanted that low amount of ram id stick with my dell axim x51v or buy a mogul. EPIC FAIL!
nope, wrong.... if i check the free ram as soon as wm and sense loads i am around 43% ram used, thats like 103 free ram. my phone hasnt been reset all day long and i just closed all apps and checked my ram. usage is at 52%, around 92mb free. so cht is not that big of a memory hog. sense uses more memory than anything, without sense i start up at 30%. so if anything should be blamed for using alot of memory, its sense 2.5 and wm6.5 start menu, not cht. 6.5 start menu uses more ram than sense and cht combined. get rid of the 6.5 start menu and you will have lots of more free ram. i just checked and the 6.5 start menu uses about 30% ram. i ditched the start menu and use compact start menu so if you get rid of the 6.5 start menu that would free up plenty of ram for other stuff...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2