PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Auto icon install packs? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=132056)

iphoney4u 08-21-2010 02:43 PM

Auto icon install packs?

Is there such a thing? I found "restart" and "icon changer". But time consuming to chane all the icons. Id like a cab install where it changes all the icons at once. Like maybe a Vista look, or W7 look or Iphone look. (god forbid).

boredandtattooed 08-21-2010 04:16 PM

Re: Auto icon install packs?

lmao, not gonna happen! anything that would "auto change" ALL your icons would have to have all the icons for the apps you have.. since noone really know what apps you, itd be a generic pack at best anyways.. youd be left with tons of unchanged icons because they werent in the pack but were installed on your phone..

trust me dude, i wish... But i had to make like 70 custom Dinik style glass icons so all my installs would have the same icon throughout the theme..

money711 08-21-2010 06:04 PM

Yeah I wish the same thing, I did mine in like two days i think and still is not finished yet, but no motivation to finish, I got the main one's done though but i don't have to many apps and some apps that I have I couldn't find a custom icon for them and too lazy ask anyone to create one for me because I would have to find the icon and everything else.

I think there is some cab files though that might give you some custom icons for the standard apps.

Try searching Dinik Icons cab or anastasia icons on google hopefully this will help you.

jnuts5423 08-21-2010 07:41 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Actually, the icon changer will save your theme for you. i run the cht backup to put all my quick links in order, after i have all my apps installed. Then i just load the saved theme from my sd card. as long as the icons are somwhere in your card, it will extract them and do it for you. I just did mine this morning. you just need to clear your htc icon cache within the tools option. then soft reset. its really pretty simple. took about 30 minutes for me to be up and running after flashing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by money711 (Post 1919616)
Yeah I wish the same thing, I did mine in like two days i think and still is not finished yet, but no motivation to finish, I got the main one's done though but i don't have to many apps and some apps that I have I couldn't find a custom icon for them and too lazy ask anyone to create one for me because I would have to find the icon and everything else.

I think there is some cab files though that might give you some custom icons for the standard apps.

Try searching Dinik Icons cab or anastasia icons on google hopefully this will help you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by boredandtattooed (Post 1919548)
lmao, not gonna happen! anything that would "auto change" ALL your icons would have to have all the icons for the apps you have.. since noone really know what apps you, itd be a generic pack at best anyways.. youd be left with tons of unchanged icons because they werent in the pack but were installed on your phone..

trust me dude, i wish... But i had to make like 70 custom Dinik style glass icons so all my installs would have the same icon throughout the theme..

Quote:

Originally Posted by iphoney4u (Post 1919494)
Is there such a thing? I found "restart" and "icon changer". But time consuming to chane all the icons. Id like a cab install where it changes all the icons at once. Like maybe a Vista look, or W7 look or Iphone look. (god forbid).

boredandtattooed 08-21-2010 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by money711 (Post 1919616)

are those the icons your using but didnt wanna ask someone to make??? http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=129822 theres 70 custom ones I did to match Dinik Theme.. if you need more, odds are itll just take me a few minutes

iphoney4u 08-21-2010 08:07 PM

Great info! I figured my wish was not reachable. But tbe idea of the standard button like anastashia you guys mention is almost what Im looking for. I will try it. thxs.

iphoney4u 08-21-2010 08:16 PM

I saw the daniks link above me, are those ready to install in the windows directory? Will they just overwrite? If i can find a cab to change the standards, I would be happy. Thxs

boredandtattooed 08-22-2010 03:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boredandtattooed (Post 1919689)
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=129822 theres 70 custom ones I did to match Dinik Theme..

Quote:

Originally Posted by iphoney4u (Post 1919699)
I saw the daniks link above me, are those ready to install in the windows directory? Will they just overwrite? If i can find a cab to change the standards, I would be happy. Thxs

That link above you?? If so, NO... I just used JWMD Icon Changer and did them all manually... I dont even know if I could write a cab that could auto change all those.. but seriously, once I made those 70 icons and loaded them into my phone, it only took about 10 solid minutes to change all the Icons.. JWMD is pretty simple- tap and hold what you wanna change>change icon option>pick the folder where the png Icons are>Done..

Like I said it only took me 10 minutes to do 70 or so of them...