PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2010, 11:38 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

gorelow is keeping up the good workgorelow is keeping up the good workgorelow is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Music id

I was wondering if anyone is using music id. I may have an old version but it doesnt work on my tp2 no matter what rom i flash. Anyone have a cab to the updated music id. Thanks alot
Old 08-20-2010, 12:00 PM
Virtually, I am a Ppc
Pocket PC: SAMSUNG EPIC 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Hypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the community
Re: Music id

The problem with posting cabs for Music ID is that it is not freeware and violates PPCgeeks rules.

**Got Lasers?? Check out our site for shows and equipment:
http://www.ctlasers.com/

-A quick thanks always helps!
Old 08-20-2010, 12:16 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

well since we cant give you Shazaam, go for Midomi.. its the same thing
Old 08-20-2010, 03:32 PM
Twins Fanatic
Pocket PC: LG G3 and HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon

gspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to gspitman Send a message via Yahoo to gspitman

I agree Midomi FTW, it also has a "sing" mode... so you can identify that damn song that's stuck in your head.

Here's the latest Midomi cab that I've used... I'm not sure if there are any more recent versions, but this one works quite well.
Attached Files
File Type: cab QM_Midomi_1[1].6.57.CAB (3.10 MB, 32 views) Click for barcode!

I may not have helped, but you can click "Thanks" anyway!

Last edited by gspitman; 08-20-2010 at 03:34 PM. Reason: added file
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 08-20-2010, 09:49 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by gspitman View Post
I agree Midomi FTW, it also has a "sing" mode... so you can identify that damn song that's stuck in your head.

Here's the latest Midomi cab that I've used... I'm not sure if there are any more recent versions, but this one works quite well.
Im gonna hit ur thanks (even though I really don't like you much lol) since you've got 4 views of the cab you posted and not one thanks
Old 08-20-2010, 09:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: E4GT, Touch Pro 2, Evo, Blackberry 9330

matchstickredgti is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmatchstickredgti is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmatchstickredgti is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmatchstickredgti is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

^lol

Midomi is great though
Old 08-20-2010, 10:07 PM
Twins Fanatic

gspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Im gonna hit ur thanks (even though I really don't like you much lol) since you've got 4 views of the cab you posted and not one thanks
Bah! Remove it... I don't want your pitty thanks.
Old 08-20-2010, 10:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by gspitman View Post
Bah! Remove it... I don't want your pitty thanks.
Whatever, suit yourself, typical self loathing Twins fan
Old 08-22-2010, 01:53 AM
Twins Fanatic

Hey... Just out of curiosity... how are the Red Sox doing?
Old 08-22-2010, 04:18 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 7380
Carrier: sprint rated #1

beefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to beefcakeb0 Send a message via Yahoo to beefcakeb0

Wow talk about off topic! LoL On topic, I use music id just fine on my tp2. But thanks for the midomi file, I have not tried it yet, but the sing feature sounds GREAT.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2