PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2010, 09:52 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: samsung Epic
Carrier: Sprint

1of2 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Having an issue with a replacement TP2

So my original one wasn't charging right so they ordered me a replacement. Since I saved all my apps to my card I figured I'd put the card in the replacement and restore all my Apps. Well the new phone isn't reading the card so I had to start all over with the apss. I put Uzardweb on and when I went to launch a site it tells me that "this phones radio is turned off" and won't load a web page. When I had this app on my original one I never had this problem. I already uninstalled and reinstalled the app and that didn't work. Is there anything else I can do to get it to work?
Old 08-18-2010, 12:28 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Having an issue with a replacement TP2

well did you turn the Radio on?? lol goto Comm Manage and make sure DATA is on
Old 08-18-2010, 01:15 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

1of2 is a n00b

LOL I knew somebody would say that. Yes the data is on. I posted this using the phone(skyfire). I use the web regularly,text, send and recieve emails. I only have a problem with Uzardweb. Whenever I try to go to a site it keeps sayin this phones radio is turned off.
Old 08-18-2010, 02:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Mogul

bitslizer is a n00b

Did you get that USB connection pop up no matter what charger you connect to and it won't charge? I couldn't confirm with other phone, but for me when that started happening, i finally figure out its due to the 1% battery driver.

When i went back to stock battery driver, i still get the pop up, but at least it would charge again
Old 08-18-2010, 06:24 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1of2 View Post
LOL I knew somebody would say that. Yes the data is on. I posted this using the phone(skyfire). I use the web regularly,text, send and recieve emails. I only have a problem with Uzardweb. Whenever I try to go to a site it keeps sayin this phones radio is turned off.
sometimes he isn't the brightest in the bunch. most of the time he looks to flame or ridicule OPs his avatar says it all. as for your problem I'd say just stick with Skyfire or IE (most flash works great).
Old 08-19-2010, 11:13 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

1of2 is a n00b

yeah I probably will stick with skyfire. I just thought it was weird that now that I have the replacement phone it wouldn't work and say that the radio is turned off.

When I took the phone in the store they did say my charging port was a little loose. But since I 've had this one and didn't change the battery icon my battery life seems a lil longer as well.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2