PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2010, 12:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Vogue
Carrier: Sprint

fadimo305 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New Sprint Touch Pro2.. Fast Rom.

the stock rom will start to give problems after weeks of use

Last edited by Mr. X; 08-20-2010 at 03:50 PM.
Old 08-20-2010, 03:51 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

keep it clean

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 08-20-2010, 04:02 PM
Twins Fanatic
Pocket PC: LG G3 and HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon

gspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to gspitman Send a message via Yahoo to gspitman

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
the ROM i suggested was a tweaked version of the stock rom, if you dont like any of our suggestions why did you even start a thread about it? if youre so satisfied with stock then stay with it and enjoy the RAM leak, SODs,freezing and missing component errors that will come in down the road.
Hey... was this comment really necessary? What did it accomplish?

I may not have helped, but you can click "Thanks" anyway!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-20-2010, 04:36 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
keep it clean
why was my post edited there was no cussing in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gspitman View Post
Hey... was this comment really necessary? What did it accomplish?
because everytime someone suggested something he would reply saying "thats not what I want" Osea just manipulate our replies. at least that's the impression I got from it. and that's how that stock rom was by my experience it started out like he stated it then got worse as days went on

Last edited by eric12341; 08-20-2010 at 04:41 PM.
Old 08-20-2010, 05:33 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
why was my post edited there was no cussing in it.
Because it was childish.
Old 08-20-2010, 08:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Intercept

L21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to L21Matt

Mr.X has a great lite version ROM (Titanium), its the 21xxx build, striped of junk, no HTC sense, contains only usefull apps and not much else. Its fast, the batt life is great now, no freezing (yet, or as frequently at least) and its the perfect rom to put SPB Mobile Shell ($30) which is 10x faster and stable than Htc-Sense and you can customize SPB just like the Cookie style Roms. And the 3d effects of SPB are eye catching, and smooooth!
Old 08-20-2010, 09:58 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

no one or at least not many people are goin to spend $30 for an application that doesn't even have all the functions of sense,i tried it before and didn't like it at all.
Old 08-20-2010, 11:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Intercept

L21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to L21Matt

Eh, to each his own right? I was tired of Sense crashing constantly on pretty much every ROM i've tried. SPB may have not all the features of Sense ( I don't know all the features of Sense), but version 3.5.5 has some pretty cool features and widgets so my main screen looks like a cookie in a way. And its been very stable on Mr.X's rom. So, i'm happy. I'm not looking to flash my phone constanly. I need stability
Old 08-21-2010, 01:23 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Give mine a go! It's gotten good reviews thus far! Fast and stable! Sense only though. Check my sig. if you're interested...
Old 08-21-2010, 03:30 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405
Give mine a go! It's gotten good reviews thus far! Fast and stable! Sense only though. Check my sig. if you're interested...
Sharkie's rom is pretty sharp but is a little long in the tooth.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2