PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2009, 01:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

anonymity is keeping up the good workanonymity is keeping up the good workanonymity is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Shout to psyki for a TP2 ROM!

Hey brotha. I loved using your ROMs for my TP. Any plans on some TP2 ROMs? I'm trying to wait with patience. But, now that I'm seeing some of those familiar names coming out with ROMs of their own, I am starting to wonder if we'll see one from you any time soon.

I certainly hope so!

If I helped you, "Thanks" are always appreciated. (c: And don't forget to tip your waitress.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 12-16-2009, 01:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint Sero

MinLo is keeping up the good workMinLo is keeping up the good workMinLo is keeping up the good work
Re: Shout to psyki for a TP2 ROM!

I PM'ed Pyski about week ago and he didn't respond back at all....
I hope he comes out with one....
He posted on his TP topic he would but IDK....
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-16-2009, 01:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireles
Threadstarter

anonymity is keeping up the good workanonymity is keeping up the good workanonymity is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinLo View Post
I PM'ed Pyski about week ago and he didn't respond back at all....
I hope he comes out with one....
He posted on his TP topic he would but IDK....
Yeah, I didn't want to PM him. I thought it might get a bit annoying if too many people PM'd him. I was afraid that if I was one of the many, it would only delay things further. So, I opted for a less direct but more public way for him to say "Yup, one's coming!".

And I hope he says just that.

A date would be nice too but I won't press my luck.
Old 12-16-2009, 02:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

MinLo is keeping up the good workMinLo is keeping up the good workMinLo is keeping up the good work

Yeah if every1 pm'ed him it would prolly have a negative effect....
It sucks because on the TP to me he was the best cook....
I could flash his rom and have like three things I would have to add and everything would perfect....lol
Old 12-16-2009, 02:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

IM0001 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularIM0001 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularIM0001 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to IM0001 Send a message via AIM to IM0001 Send a message via MSN to IM0001 Send a message via Skype™ to IM0001

Yesh put me up as a Psyki fan. On my TP he was one of the few roms that were pre built that I really liked. I do hope he comes around to the TP2 sometime here.

Phone History with Sprint: Samsung N400 (Lockup King) - Toshiba VM4050 (Great Screen. No BT) - PPC6700 (Squishy Touchscreen) - Mogul (USB Port No More) - Touch Pro (Davy Jones Locker) - Touch Pro 2 (Oldie But Goodie) - HTC Arrive (I<3WP) : History of Pocket PC's: Dell Axim X50V WM6.5.3 (Still the best VGA PDA gaming and multimedia device since 2004)
Old 12-16-2009, 06:13 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: keeping all:HTC6800+Touch Pro+TouchHD+Touch Pro2X2
Carrier: ORANGE

Maan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

If he does not wanna build any ROM it is OK ,why he does not reply to people !
I contacted him a month ago about any glass theme for the weather manila 2.1 , and he decided not to reply me back , it is better if does not build any ROM .he is already has the Psy.TP grandiosity syndrome !.
Old 12-16-2009, 09:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maan76 View Post
If he does not wanna build any ROM it is OK ,why he does not reply to people !
I contacted him a month ago about any glass theme for the weather manila 2.1 , and he decided not to reply me back , it is better if does not build any ROM .he is already has the Psy.TP grandiosity syndrome !.
Maybe he didn't want to give you the theme he produced....

If he never produces a TP2 rom then the community loses the chance to see the ability of one of our elite cooks from the TP....

Psyki had no grandiosity syndrome....

I could come up with a syndrome I have noticed from your postings but i prefer to not start anything.....

Last edited by MinLo; 12-16-2009 at 10:02 PM.
Old 12-16-2009, 10:07 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Maan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:

If he never produces a TP2 rom then the community loses the chance to see the ability of one of our elite cooks from the TP....

I could come up with a syndrome I have noticed from your postings but i prefer to not start anything.....

doctor doctor ...........they are calling you from the hospital ......they need you to treat some.....

you are a joke , ( elite ha ! ) so funny
Old 12-16-2009, 10:09 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:

doctor doctor ...........they are calling you from the hospital ......they need you to treat some.....

please do not be a lawyer for others and if the post in not related to you .....so please sh.
Old 12-16-2009, 10:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maan76 View Post

Let's see your rom! 6.1 though because 6.5 is turtle speed, 6.1 is blazing but 6.5 has the speed of turtle, right?

ROFL....not because your reply was funny but rather it was the stupidest thing I have read today
DOUBLE POST AWESOME, we get to read the same thing twice for no apparent reason....YES!
Your reply only affirms what I posted....

You win, your right but with the win move along because your missing the basis of this thread.....

What I have noticed at PPCGEEKS, is that if a user post number exceeds their rep level after 150+ posts, most of the time you can just bypass their post's and most likely you wont miss anything important or useful....

Last edited by MinLo; 12-16-2009 at 10:23 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2