PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2010, 03:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: galaxy s5, iPhone 6s plus 64
Carrier: AT&T

great2c4me is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
different versions of mighty rom?

hey guys, with what I have TP2, Now, I'd like to have a really clean rom on here, not so bulky - 6.5 seems too slow. looking around, there's a lot of people that love the mighty rom, but it seems there are several different versions. Which one should I choose?
I liked that quick task manager from wm6.1, so I've got that cab saved on my sd card, for every time i hard reset.
other than that, I'm really looking for performance. from there, I figure I can always add apps. oh, wifi router only gives me a .1mbs down/up. so I'd like to see something a lot faster, even if I get to tether every time. no problem.
what do you guys think?
Excite me.
thanks
Old 07-30-2010, 03:27 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: different versions of mighty rom?

His most like stock would be his latest version 6/20.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-01-2010, 12:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

great2c4me is a n00b

hey thanks wesley... easily said! so you havea link? (sorry, xt9 drag - been happening a lot since my last hard reset cycle i did 2 wks ago. slo mo fo tp2)
Old 08-01-2010, 06:20 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

all roms are in the cdma tp2 upgrades section here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98
you'll see mightyrom there on the first page
Old 08-01-2010, 09:36 AM
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by great2c4me View Post
hey thanks wesley... easily said! so you havea link? (sorry, xt9 drag - been happening a lot since my last hard reset cycle i did 2 wks ago. slo mo fo tp2)
below..........

http://www.mightyrom.com/mightyrom/touch-pro-2/
Old 08-01-2010, 11:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

great2c4me is a n00b

thanks guys. I'm now going to go learn how to effectively load that ROM, without screwing anything up... any suggestions?
Old 08-01-2010, 01:05 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican

Quote:
Originally Posted by great2c4me View Post
thanks guys. I'm now going to go learn how to effectively load that ROM, without screwing anything up... any suggestions?
Read, Read, Read, Read and than Read some more...........
Old 08-01-2010, 01:24 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
Read, Read, Read, Read and than Read some more...........
I honestly think he should just read...
Old 08-01-2010, 02:00 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
I honestly think he should just read...
Haha, atleast I did not make it bold hehe.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2