PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2010, 08:18 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
best skullcandy buds

Does anyone know what the best skullcandy buds are? is it the FMJ? The 50/50's that just came out? The 50/50's have next/prev buttons does that work with tp2 or just iphone?

i want good bass
Old 07-23-2010, 08:38 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: best skullcandy buds

i just gave my Titans to my boy last week, had em for about 6 months, came in handy on the line cooking long hours.. i was always more than pleased.. i wasnt using mine and passed em on.. FMJs are nice just like 20-30 more than the Titans though.. thats alot of dough kinda and probably wont be much better though, not 20-30 bucks better though lol..

after that i just wanna saw again, i havent used the FMJs, just know the next model down was great IMO....and alot cheaper
Old 07-23-2010, 08:53 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

ive got 3 sets of skullcandy earbuds. ill sell/trade you a set if youve got some tp2 stuff you need to get rid of... i dont know which models they are tho, let me search online..

EDIT: I have the "INK'D MODEL. they sound great, i wonder how good the more expensive ones sound.

Last edited by puff601; 07-23-2010 at 08:57 PM.
Old 07-24-2010, 02:58 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I had the fmj's and they are rma'd skullcandy gave me a credit on their site. The 50/50s seem good and have iphone next/prev music controls on them. Wonder if it works with the tp2 though :/
Old 07-24-2010, 03:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: US Cellular

slochild is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslochild is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslochild is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslochild is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Go for the Holua's. They are the best earbuds offered by Skullcandy (good luck getting them since they are on backorder).
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-24-2010, 03:49 AM
rdwing

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I have a pair of shure e4c's and etymotic er-6i's that i switch between for my tp2. the er-6i's are easily one of the best values around.
Old 07-25-2010, 06:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: DX2
Carrier: Verizon

three west is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to three west

I've just got the ink'd ones too, good enough for me on my cycle under the helmet.
Old 07-25-2010, 06:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: uh oh, i think i just ARRIVED

ncsportic is keeping up the good workncsportic is keeping up the good workncsportic is keeping up the good work

I have the FMJ set & the call function doesn't work with my TP2. I don't really have anything bad to say about them besides that..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2