PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2010, 09:12 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 With Mr X Rom
Carrier: Sprint

jakobkay is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cool TP2 Being Discontinued?

well I went up to sprint thursday becuz my phone would lock up eachtime i got a text it would freeze and I would have to take out battery he told me that ther was some rights being changed in the insurer and he said to comeback wendsday and he could give me something diffrent than the
TP2 it would either be the same retail price or sumthin under it what phones are the same retail price as the TP2??!?!
Old 07-18-2010, 09:17 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: TP2 Being Discontinued?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakobkay View Post
well I went up to sprint thursday becuz my phone would lock up eachtime i got a text it would freeze and I would have to take out battery he told me that ther was some rights being changed in the insurer and he said to comeback wendsday and he could give me something diffrent than the
TP2 it would either be the same retail price or sumthin under it what phones are the same retail price as the TP2??!?!
How many text's do you have, anything more than a few hundred cause that problem. try cleaning out your texts.

Please tell what you do get.

Last edited by Wesley762; 07-18-2010 at 09:28 PM.
Old 07-18-2010, 09:28 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

jakobkay is a n00b

I do regularly it was a hardware issue texts was just an example it freeze up on other things to.
Old 07-18-2010, 09:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2: Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.3521/19.836; U; en) Presto/2.5.25)

and what was the hardware issue?

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 07-18-2010, 09:30 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
I do regularly it was a hardware issue texts was just an example it freeze up on other things to.
price tp2 was or is now? dont let sprint bend you over.
Old 07-18-2010, 09:33 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

jakobkay is a n00b

well thats what the tech said about the hardware issue if they dont offer me a pre or a evo i will end my plan lol thats the leadway of being out of contract
Old 07-18-2010, 09:35 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
well thats what the tech said about the hardware issue if they dont offer me a pre or a evo i will end my plan lol thats the leadway of being out of contract
Only thing I would take in trade is a EVO. would you really want a Pre?
Old 07-18-2010, 09:36 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
yes sir, you got them by the balls as do i. got a piece of junk evo but my girl bought it outright so im still under no contract waiting till wp7.
Old 07-18-2010, 09:38 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

jakobkay is a n00b

so u found the evo junk?
Old 07-18-2010, 09:39 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

jakobkay is a n00b

well if they wouldnt offer me a evo i would just take a pre.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2