PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2010, 05:44 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

killingusoftly is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Please help

So i just bought a tp2 from us cellular and got it unlocked but i still cant get service because its blocked off i guess..can someone please tell me if its possible to hack it to make it work..to be honest i dont know much at all about phones
Old 07-04-2010, 06:56 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: Please help

Was the phone ever working, i.e. prior to unlocking? If so, can you show us what unlocker you used and when the problems started with the phone? What is the phone doing now, not turning on all all, unable to make calls, etc. You need to be a little more descriptive on what happened.
Old 07-04-2010, 10:51 AM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Carrier: Sprint

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Please help

could be a bad ESN.. if the seller has an account in default with US cEllular, then the phones no good.. ie, if he has an outstanding bill and didnt pay it but sold you the phone..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
tp2