PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2010, 11:35 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: E4GT, Touch Pro 2, Evo, Blackberry 9330
Carrier: Sprint

matchstickredgti is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmatchstickredgti is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmatchstickredgti is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmatchstickredgti is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sense 2.5 w/ Energy ROM issues...

So it seems as if I'm running into some issues since I flashed Energy ROM about two weeks ago.

First of all, it seems like it uses so much memory. After a soft reset, everything gets booted up and when it's all finished, it shows 76% memory in use. This is before opening any other programs. Is this normal? Also, it uses so much memory, I can't have more than one application open or browse multiple web pages because it says I run out of memory. I run cleeanRAM usually after browsing or whatever and it's still at a high usage.

Another issue I have, this one bugs me a lot more, sometimes I turn the screen on, slide the slider off to the side, and then nothing happens. Sense doesn't go to the home screen, it shows the lock slid all the way to one way but no home screen. Everything else is still functional, I have the x in the corner, I can go to the Start menu and open/access all my programs, just if I try to go back to the home screen, nothing happens. I tried disabling and re-enabling Sense from the Today screen, but I end up having to do a soft reset every time.

Installed programs:
NRGZ28 Sprint Provision
Saumaun Extended Area Code Database
Mobi FIM
Opnmarket
Pandora
SPB screenshot
CleanRAM
Sprint Keybaord Fix
Google Maps
Midomi

Anyone else having these similar issues or can shed some light on them? It would be appreciated.
Old 06-30-2010, 12:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Re: Sense 2.5 w/ Energy ROM issues...

you should post the issue in Energy thread with the rom build version as well as build date.
I just flashed this mourning latest june27 rom without any screen issues.
I do have low memory but it is expected because of the manila2.5 with cookie version.
If U like alot of free memory U may have to choose a manila 2.1 rom like super rom.

Last edited by Maxx134; 06-30-2010 at 12:13 PM.
Old 06-30-2010, 12:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

matchstickredgti is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmatchstickredgti is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmatchstickredgti is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmatchstickredgti is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Yeah, my bad. Wasn't sure what forum it was supposed to be in and I wasn't sure if we were supposed to clutter up the ROM thread. I have the 6/19 build btw.Thanks.
Old 06-30-2010, 12:22 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangomango View Post
Yeah, my bad. Wasn't sure what forum it was supposed to be in and I wasn't sure if we were supposed to clutter up the ROM thread. I have the 6/19 build btw.Thanks.
lmao, u werent sure if you should ask a question about a ROM in thats ROMs thread??? what do you think the other 1000 pages of comments were-Thank you posts?? lol
Old 06-30-2010, 12:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

lol. Yeah, smart ass.
Old 06-30-2010, 12:32 PM
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

Quote:
lol. Yeah, smart ass.
you have 6posts in 6months, so yeah im gonna be a smart ass..
Old 06-30-2010, 12:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

k
7 now
Old 06-30-2010, 12:41 PM
The Dyslexic VIP

Quote:
k
7 now
guess that means youve filled your quota for July a few days early then... talk to you in August LOL
Old 06-30-2010, 12:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

joeyc1123 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
guess that means youve filled your quota for July a few days early then... talk to you in August LOL
lol that's classic
Old 06-30-2010, 12:55 PM
The Dyslexic VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyc1123 View Post
lol that's classic

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2