PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2010, 02:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Sinful1217 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

So the BF decided to b a nosey bastard and somehow got into my phone. No way he coulda found out the password. Left him alone with my phone for ten min & when i came bk he had somehow got in. ssid his friend works for sprint n told him how to get in. of course im pissed but at the same time wanna kno how he did it since he wont tell me!
Old 06-25-2010, 02:28 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP
Re: How did he bypass the password?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinful1217 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

So the BF decided to b a nosey bastard and somehow got into my phone. No way he coulda found out the password. Left him alone with my phone for ten min & when i came bk he had somehow got in. ssid his friend works for sprint n told him how to get in. of course im pissed but at the same time wanna kno how he did it since he wont tell me!
Wow, talk about trust issues (you with him not seeing your phone, and him not telling you what he did) - there are bigger questions here than, "is there a master phone password?", which if you've changed the password, doesn't exist. So maybe you left it unlocked? And with a username like Sinful, no wonder your BF is trying to get into your phone .
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-25-2010, 02:34 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

Never heard that saying, "where there's a will there's a way" =)

Old 06-25-2010, 02:52 PM
Serving the Metro DC Area
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt,9530 (Blackberry)
Carrier: Verizon, Sprint

Adrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Adrianh85 Send a message via Skype™ to Adrianh85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinful1217 View Post

never heard of a master password or a way to get around it!! u sure he didnt see u enter the password or a friend saw u and told him?

and to everyone bashing her cuz of the situation My phone is privite so unless i give u premission to go in my phone that is wrong!! point blank !! unless u are paying my bill u have no right to go threw my phone no matter who u are!!

Old 06-25-2010, 03:05 PM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 3

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep

yeah maybe you left it unlocked? because i know that if you password protect access to your phone, it's not something transmitted to sprint's system where they can just reset the password for you.

if you didn't leave it unlocked, maybe there was a point in time where he saw you enter it. maybe he's just playing mind games with you. of course, with him saying a friend from sprint told him how to get into password protected phone, you'll think no matter what password you change it to, he can work his magic way and still get into the phone in hopes of you ending up not password protecting your device when he's around. that's much more better than him telling you he knows your password because he saw you type it in.

i'd put him to the test. pick a word in the dictionary and change your password to that word. then dare him to work his magic. if he can't do it the second time around...he's bs'ing you with his "magic way" to get into your phone.

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!

Last edited by Mojary; 06-25-2010 at 03:08 PM.
Old 06-25-2010, 03:13 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

I wasn't bashin her, I'd love to see whats on her phone =)
Old 06-25-2010, 03:44 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

if you lock it and then soft reset, is it still locked on bootup?
Old 06-25-2010, 04:07 PM
Serving the Metro DC Area
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt,9530 (Blackberry)
Carrier: Verizon, Sprint

Adrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Adrianh85 Send a message via Skype™ to Adrianh85

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
I wasn't bashin her, I'd love to see whats on her phone =)
ok cool cuz the last woman that went threw my phone (i dont lock mine) found my pics of females (in my past) and omg did it open her eye lol
then i nexted her cuz my phone is personal information, like my bank account!!

people who dont understand that need to learn something called respect!! asap!!!
Old 06-25-2010, 04:19 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

If you used the default Windows Mobile lock, there is no way he could have gotten in without the correct PIN.
Old 06-25-2010, 04:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Dos

vzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrianh85 View Post
ok cool cuz the last woman that went threw my phone (i dont lock mine) found my pics of females (in my past) and omg did it open her eye lol
then i nexted her cuz my phone is personal information, like my bank account!!

people who dont understand that need to learn something called respect!! asap!!!
this might show my age what do you mean by nexted her?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2