PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2010, 01:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

orbxx7 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How did he bypass the password?

hmmmm.... am I the only one who thinks shes trying to get on HIS phone and wants to know how?...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-26-2010, 02:26 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint SERO

muyoso is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuyoso is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuyoso is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuyoso is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Yea, If you want to know how he got on your phone, idk, WHY DONT YOU ASK HIM?
Old 06-26-2010, 02:29 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2

defaultdotxbe is just getting started

it depends on what locking app is used, if its the default WM lock the only way around it i know of is activesync (but even that only works if you set the option on the PC, which a security-conscious person wouldnt do)

personally i use S2U2 with a password, which also locks on soft reset. with s2u2 there is a way to find the password if its already unlocked (then you can use the password to unlock it later) but if you dont already know how to do that im not sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinful1217 View Post
No way he coulda found out the password.
youd be surprised how often this isnt true
Old 06-26-2010, 03:06 AM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

i still wanna see what he was so eager to see himself.. =)

ps - i'll send pics back, lmao...

Old 06-26-2010, 03:26 AM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 3

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep

although i dont agree with the OP's bf invading her privacy like that....it might be a good idea to delete any incriminating evidence after receiving/sending/ text messages and call log. my advice...if you have to think "is he/she going to see this in the future?" then its best to take a mental picture and delete!

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!
Old 06-26-2010, 03:41 AM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojary View Post
although i dont agree with the OP's bf invading her privacy like that....it might be a good idea to delete any incriminating evidence after receiving/sending/ text messages and call log. my advice...if you have to think "is he/she going to see this in the future?" then its best to take a mental picture and delete!
Or just create a random folder inside your Program Files directory on your PC, copy all your discriminating pics into there and name the folder something like \Microsoft Backup (something they'd never think to look at or look for) and you can even make it hidden if you're that cautious/slick... But I mean that's just an idea I've never done it or anything...
Old 06-26-2010, 03:43 AM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
Or just create a random folder inside your Program Files directory on your PC, copy all your discriminating pics into there and name the folder something like \Microsoft Backup (something they'd never think to look at or look for) and you can even make it hidden if you're that cautious/slick... But I mean that's just an idea I've never done it or anything...
until your 4 year old accidently manages to find it and then he gets his first view of sapphic erotica.

Old 06-26-2010, 04:07 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

itony is becoming a PPCGeeks regularitony is becoming a PPCGeeks regularitony is becoming a PPCGeeks regularitony is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrianh85 View Post
ok cool cuz the last woman that went threw my phone (i dont lock mine) found my pics of females (in my past) and omg did it open her eye lol
then i nexted her cuz my phone is personal information, like my bank account!!

people who dont understand that need to learn something called respect!! asap!!!
LOL you talk about respect and you're the one with a woman and yet still have pictures of other females seems like you should learn a little about it first and respecting women
Old 06-26-2010, 09:00 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Metro Pcs WAP MMS Youtube
Carrier: Metro PCS

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

So the BF decided to b a nosey bastard and somehow got into my phone. No way he coulda found out the password. Left him alone with my phone for ten min & when i came bk he had somehow got in. ssid his friend works for sprint n told him how to get in. of course im pissed but at the same time wanna kno how he did it since he wont tell me!
I think I know how, I will look into it when I get to work cutie

HTC's I have Full Flashed To Metro. (I define Full Flash as Phone, Text, Picture Message, Email, and youtube, GPS on some) Diamond,Touch Pro,Imagio, Touch Pro 2
I BUY SOME BROKEN PHONES TOO!! PM ME
Old 06-26-2010, 09:44 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Metro Pcs WAP MMS Youtube
Carrier: Metro PCS

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

So the BF decided to b a nosey bastard and somehow got into my phone. No way he coulda found out the password. Left him alone with my phone for ten min & when i came bk he had somehow got in. ssid his friend works for sprint n told him how to get in. of course im pissed but at the same time wanna kno how he did it since he wont tell me!
I figured it out, PM me.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2