PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2010, 09:59 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How did he bypass the password?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpsuprazx View Post
I figured it out, PM me.
You gonna keep it all to yourself bro???
Old 06-26-2010, 10:04 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo Shift 4G

haus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuff

Quote:
I figured it out, PM me.
^^^ meh. You're no fun.

Be funny if he just popped the back cover, pulled out the memory card and started perusing files on it, LOL. There's that encryption option, but we've all seen the "I hard reset and now all my memory card files are gone" posts.
Old 06-26-2010, 10:35 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Metro Pcs WAP MMS Youtube
Carrier: Metro PCS

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep

lmfao, if its the actual windows lock, like you know the one in system that says lock

I did this

#86562533#

it said incorrect pin, I hit ok, and it unlocked lol

so its no impossible, its just simple lol

and your welcome, now none of our guarded shit is safe moo ha ha ha(evil laugh)

HTC's I have Full Flashed To Metro. (I define Full Flash as Phone, Text, Picture Message, Email, and youtube, GPS on some) Diamond,Touch Pro,Imagio, Touch Pro 2
I BUY SOME BROKEN PHONES TOO!! PM ME
Old 06-26-2010, 10:38 AM
VIP Member

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
lmfao, if its the actual windows lock, like you know the one in system that says lock

I did this

#86562533#

it said incorrect pin, I hit ok, and it unlocked lol

so its no impossible, its just simple lol

and your welcome, now none of our guarded shit is safe moo ha ha ha(evil laugh)

and the rom is was done on is 6.5, the affliction rom
Old 06-26-2010, 11:30 AM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

How did you get the # ? I just have a regular lock screen with 0-9, a back button, an X button, and an unlock button in the builtin WM lock.

EDIT: Wait... That spells #UNLOCK#. Doesn't that only work for carrier unlocking phones?

Last edited by [sammich]; 06-26-2010 at 11:41 AM.
Old 06-26-2010, 11:43 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by [sammich] View Post
How did you get the # ? I just have a regular lock screen with 0-9, a back button, an X button, and an unlock button in the builtin WM lock.

EDIT: Wait... That spells #UNLOCK#. Doesn't that only work for carrier unlocking phones?
yup lol, I did it with the physical keyboard, the function then 3 to make pound, did I figure something out I shouldn't have?
Old 06-26-2010, 12:22 PM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 3

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep

so wait...if a tp2 was locked by the owner from prying eyes, all you a person need to do is ##UNLOCK# and it bypasses the system password the owner set up? what madness is this?!?!?!?!?!

hehehe....good info though. this would actually work for me. even when i want to put a password on my device, i dont because i always forget the password when i password protect my devices. sometimes after an hour ive already forgotten it.

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!

Last edited by Mojary; 06-26-2010 at 12:27 PM.
Old 06-26-2010, 12:24 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojary View Post
so wait...if your tp2 was locked by the owner from prying eyes, all you a person need to do is ##UNLOCK# and it bypasses the system password the owner set up?
i know, thats like the password being password! anyway, i just tried on nrgrom, and it didnt work.

Old 06-26-2010, 12:30 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
i know, thats like the password being password! anyway, i just tried on nrgrom, and it didnt work.
did you try it using your physical keyboard?
Old 06-26-2010, 12:32 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: USCC

Oditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by orbxx7 View Post
hmmmm.... am I the only one who thinks shes trying to get on HIS phone and wants to know how?...
Or found a TP2 that is password protected? She hasn't come back yet, so all this may be for nothing.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2