PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2010, 08:25 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Franken Pre Plus/Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

brack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
New Touch Pro 2?

Just got my TP2 yesterday. I got it unlocked and flashed with vins new rom. Love the phone, but having issues with the earpiece volume. I tried some audiopara files, but haven't found any that work too great. Also is there anyway to add 1 contact on multiple favorites spot. For example, I want to add my wife's work and cell phone number to the favorites, but it will only let me add her contact to 1 favorite tab. On the vogue I was able to add it to 3 different favorite spots. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm on sprint, not that it matter for this I don't think.
Old 06-16-2010, 08:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

machineking369 is keeping up the good workmachineking369 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to machineking369
Re: New Touch Pro 2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brack21 View Post
Just got my TP2 yesterday. I got it unlocked and flashed with vins new rom. Love the phone, but having issues with the earpiece volume. I tried some audiopara files, but haven't found any that work too great. Also is there anyway to add 1 contact on multiple favorites spot. For example, I want to add my wife's work and cell phone number to the favorites, but it will only let me add her contact to 1 favorite tab. On the vogue I was able to add it to 3 different favorite spots. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm on sprint, not that it matter for this I don't think.
my best advice is to add the contact card so when you click on her it will display all calling options.
Old 06-16-2010, 09:42 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HP6945~Mogul~TP~TP2~EVO
Carrier: Sprint - RIP Sero Plan \ Current: BP F&F

demolasko is keeping up the good workdemolasko is keeping up the good workdemolasko is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by brack21 View Post

i'd just reflash back to stock .. relock the device and 30 day buyers remorse for the earpiece issue

for the contacts section try a different rom .. there are 2 different fav. contact setups

Last edited by demolasko; 06-16-2010 at 09:45 AM.
Old 06-16-2010, 09:43 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HP6945~Mogul~TP~TP2~EVO
Carrier: Sprint - RIP Sero Plan \ Current: BP F&F

demolasko is keeping up the good workdemolasko is keeping up the good workdemolasko is keeping up the good work

or try a different rom
Old 06-16-2010, 10:19 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

brack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuff

I tried the stock rom, and vins so far and the contacts are the same. I'll try a couple more different audio paras for 30 days before I take it back. Hopefully something will work, because the phone is a lot faster and better then the vogue, just a couple minor hiccups.
Old 06-16-2010, 10:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 / Hero

rodcpierce is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to rodcpierce Send a message via Yahoo to rodcpierce

use the audiopara 3 cab file. Im using it on Vins rom and it works great for me. Let me dig up the link.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ghlight=volume

Last edited by rodcpierce; 06-16-2010 at 10:41 AM.
Old 06-16-2010, 11:13 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

thanks. got the earpiece problem solve. Now is there anyway to close the on screen keyboard after it pops up? Thanks guys for all the help too. This phone is so much better then the vogue. I cant believe how loud the ringer is.
Old 06-16-2010, 11:24 AM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

If it is a 6.5.x rom you are using, if you tap on the left side of the keyboard button on the bottom is should hide the keyboard. Try that.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2