PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2010, 12:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: metropcs

reekotubbs is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sero on EVO (Purely Only A Suggestion)

!!!!!PLEASE DO NOT POST ILLEGAL METHODS IN THIS THREAD!!!!
With that being said I have no problem with any one posting suggestion or pointing users in the right direction for the info needed to accomplish the suggestion they have come up with. Please do not use direct links as this thread may be shutdown and that will not serve any good.

My initial suggestion on how to get our SERO plans on the EVO is by repairing the ESN of our broken Touch Pro 2's with an EVO that we purchase through BestBuy.com or any other source were when we purchased the device we did not need to change the plan at that time. This could be from best buy at a discounted price, full price or from sprint for full price. I believe if you purchase it for full price you do not have to activate the phone or extend your contract. If it is purchased from best buy for a discount I think the only thing you have to do to fulfill your contract is extend your contract for 2 years.

With this suggestion you won't have insurance on your EVO, but you will still have it on your TP2.

Tell me what you think. Please comment if you are interested in this topic. If you are not interested and just want to talk down to me or others interested please DON'T.
Old 06-15-2010, 12:51 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Sero on EVO (Purely Only A Suggestion)

Any reason you did not post this in the EVO forum, this topic seems to walk a very very fine line and sounds iffy at best?

Old 06-15-2010, 12:52 PM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

ok, so how is putting the esn of your tp2 on an evo any less wrong than the boost mobile users who put the esn of another phone on their tp2? They are not allowed to post how to do it so I'm pretty sure you are not allowed to either.

FYI, as long as we discuss the topic in some form, you really have no control over who posts in this thread, no matter how many colors of text you use.

Old 06-15-2010, 12:59 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Here is the bottom line:

ESN cloning is illegal, no matter how you try to wrap it up with nice bow tie and pretty little things. Please do not talk about, hint at, think about, or even have your dog think about ESN cloning or any variation on the site. It is clearly stated in our rules.

Have a nice day.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2